Man on the Moon
(Redirected from Man On The Moon)
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I'm not a comedian. I don't wanna go for cheap laughs.
- Those are dead people laughing, you know that, those people are dead!
- I'm sick with this shit Lawler. I'm gonna sue you, I'm gonna sue you for everything you got I swear to god, Fuck you! Okay? Okay, Lawler? FUCK YOU!
- Do you want to move in with me?
- Whoopdie doo, whoopdie die...stick a needle in your eye!
- You almost sat in some cottage cheese, oh pardon me, that's your ass.
- OK, bullshit bullshit my line, bullshit bullshit my line, AHHHHH!
- How about a bathroom I may of shit my pants!
- If you guys ever go to Vegas...YOU'RE NOT GETTIN' IN!
- You're insane...but you might also be brilliant.
- I've been in this business for 20 years Andy, I've seen this...I KNOW this...if you pass up an oppourtunity like this one, I promise you...you will NEVER see another one like it again...EVER!
- If I find out you're behind this I will KILL you, Zmuda.
- Look at you...you're so proud...you look like some stupid kid walking home from school and saying, "Look Dad, I got an F!"
- Andy, you have to look inside and ask this question: who are you trying to entertain - the audience or yourself?
- Andy: Women are superior to men in many ways.
- Many Loved Him...Many Disliked Him
- Whatever he did...Whatever he made us believe...was all just a part of the act.
- "Hello, my name is Andy and this is my (insert medium here)."
- Jim Carrey – Andy Kaufman and Tony Clifton
- Danny DeVito – George Shapiro
- Courtney Love – Lynne Margulies
- Paul Giamatti – Bob Zmuda/Tony Clifton