Massinissa of the Rif
Massinissa (born 8 November 2001), commonly known by the courtesy title of Sidi Massinissa of the Rif is a humanitarian and socialite. He is the great-great-grandson of Amghar Mohammed Ameziane, Prince of the Rif, the last tribal monarch of the Rif and the first anti-colonial leader of Morocco.
- I decided that it was time for us to take matters into our own hands, manifest, but most importantly, put in the necessary work so that our vision of a better and brighter future could come true.
- February 8, 2023 Interview with GQ Magazine.
- It seems like in this beautiful planet we live in, everything has a place, but our generation is in a grey area where no one can assure us that we’ll be safe in a couple of years. We have been forced to fight for real climate action because we are the ones that will lose the most.
- April 30, 2020. Interview for UNILAD article.
- With everything that Palestine has been through and continues to go through, their smiles never go away. Your joy and freedom is their biggest fear, never forget that. The world is watching you and we are proud of you. Free Palestine, always.
- May 17, 2021. Comments on Palestinian-Israeli conflict.