The Morganville Vampires
(Redirected from Morganville Vampires)
- Whoa, whoa, whoa, bad idea. Bad. No Cookie. You can't go back, Not by yourself. ~Eve
- But I've been noticing lately that he is totally Hottie Mchott of Hotland ~Eve
- Although, to be fair, she is cute as a button.(Why do we say that? What's so cute about a button, anyway?)
The Dead Girls' Dance
- Boys I'd turn gay if they weren't so sexy ~Eve
- Eve was still frowning at the pasta like she suspected it was going to do something clever, like try to escape from the pot. ~Claire
- Eve: Right, pasta makes foam, good to know. Too hot. Way too hot.
- Claire: Who Michael?
- She had never thought of a guy's feet as sexy before. Not even movie-star feet. But Shane... There was no part of him that wasn't sizzle hot ~ Claire
- Karma's a bitch, and so am I ~ Eve
- Thank you He mimicked You're thanking that bitch? For what, Claire? For beating you? For trying to kill you? For killing my sister? Christ. First Michael, then you. I don't know any of you anymore." ~ Shane
- Eve: Well punch him in the face and then run like hell.
- Claire played that out in her head and nearly laughed. Eve's best possible punch wouldn't do more than surprise Shane, she figured, but she could just picture the wounded look of confusion on his face What the hell did I do?
- [Talking about Eve] Shane: You've seen that movie where the zombies eat people's brains?
- Claire: Night of the Living Dead?
- Shane: The zombies would run if they got a look at her.
- (page 19)
- "So, are we at the lying point of the relationship already? Usually that comes after the exciting, hot and sexy honey-moon period."
- She stuck her tongue out at him, and he leaned forward and- to her horror- licked it. "Eww"
- ..."If your going to hang out in my room and tempt me, there's a penalty. One item of clothing per minute comes off"
- "Male and eighteen. What's your point?"
- Clair and Shane conversation (page 24)