(Redirected from Mostafa PUR-MOHAMMADI)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This religious leader article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Four years ago, the US launched an attack on Iraq under the pretext of bringing democracy and security to the country, but today they urge Iran to help them establish security in Baghdad.
Unrest in Iran
- Iranian intelligence services have acquired information that show the United States, Britain and Israel have been behind the unrest in various parts of Iran, including Khuzistan, Kurdistan and West Azerbaijan in the past few years.
- Tehran blames the West for ethnic unrest March 2007.
- He [Mahmoud Ahmadinejad] wanted to say that if certain people have created troubles for the Jewish community they should bear the expenses, and it is not others who should pay for that.
- Anti-Israel remarks 'misunderstood,' says Iranian official December 2005.
- Iran government wants to begin rationing gasoline from March (January 2007).