(Redirected from Mullah Dadallah)
|This religious leader article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Our war is not against everybody who is American or British, but against whoever stops us from fighting America and Britain, whether it is Pakistan or even our own people.
- There Will Be No Reconciliation with America before Withdrawal, Apology, and Compensation, exclusive interview, March 2007.
- And we will turn our motherland into the graveyard of the U.S forces and their families should wait for their dead bodies. The Taliban's war is only for the freedom of Afghanistan from the enemies of Muslims.
Final words before death
- Praise be to Allah. We are successful every time. Martyrdom, victory, fighting with the infidel is always a success.
- Profile: Mullah Dadullah
- Mullah Dadullah: The Military Mastermind of the Taliban Insurgency, The Jamestown Foundation, March 2006
- The Star of Afghanistan's Jihad, Der Spiegel, March 2007
- Osama bin Laden alive, plans new attacks - Taliban cleric 25/ 04/ 2007
- There Will Be No Reconciliation with America before Withdrawal, Apology, and Compensation, exclusive interview, March 2007 (time: 06:12)
- Mullah Dadallah: Bin Laden Planned the Baghram Base Attack on American VP Cheney April 30, 2007 (00:01:14)
- Top Taliban commander reported dead 13 May 2007