The Nostalgia Critic
(Redirected from Nostalgia critic)
The Nostalgia Critic is an internet character created by Douglas Darien Walker, focusing on reviewing various movies and TV shows in a comical manner.
- The Nostalgia Critic/Season 1
- The Nostalgia Critic/Season 2
- The Nostalgia Critic/Season 3
- The Nostalgia Critic/Season 4
- The Nostalgia Critic/Season 5
- The Nostalgia Critic/Season 6
- The Nostalgia Critic/Season 7
- The Nostalgia Critic/Season 8
- The Nostalgia Critic/Season 9
- The Nostalgia Critic/Season 10
- Hello, I'm the Nostalgia Critic. I remember it so you don't have to!
- First line spoken in each video
- I'm the Nostalgia Critic. I remember it so you don't have to!
- Final line spoken in each video
- Why top 11? Because I like to go one step beyond.
- Said in Top 11 videos
- And the #1 ___ is...
- Revealing the #1 spot of the Top 11.
- The Apocalypse has begun, Satan is on his way to Earth...
- Whenever something really ridiculous happens in a film
- Get a load of this!
- Whenever an impossible or incredible event happens
- Is it me or ___?
- Recurring Line
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment!
- Pointing out a bizarre pointless scene in a movie
- Of course!
- A recurring clip with Raul Julia from the Street Fighter:The Movie, indicating the villain is trying to take over the world
- You know, for kids!
- Said whenever a scene in a children's film shows a particularly gruesome or adult sequence
- I'M ACTING!
- Said whenever a character over-acts or under-acts his line in a movie; the Critic saying it in the tone of the criticized actor
- Alright... ELEPHANT!
- Said whenever a movie runs into a chaotic or bizarre situation, tempting the Critic's patience. As this is invoked, the face of Burger King bursts in, in heavenly choir, and everything calms down.
- Fe-tish mo-vie.
- When a kid's movie suddenly gets erotic adult content and the Critic is confused why it's even in a kid's film.
- This calls for another "S-C-A-R-Y S-L-O-M-O"!
- Whenever a creepy-looking scene appears and the Critic slows down the scene and audio
- Catherine Zeta Jones! I don't care if you (Do something awkward in real life or a bad movie), ONE DAY YOU WILL BE MINE!
- The Critic's reaction every time he sees Catherine Zeta Jones in a movie, in which seductive music plays and he falls for it, saying the last words in a deep tone.