Now You See Me
- Directed by Louis Leterrier.
- Whatever is about to follow, whatever this grand trick is, is really going to amaze. Look closely, because the closer you think you are, the less you’ll actually see.
- Want to know how they did it? Just say the magic word.
- First rule of magic: always be the smartest guy in the room.
- Let me warn you. I want you to follow. Because no matter what you think you might know, we will always be 1 step, 3 steps, 7 steps ahead of you. And just when you think you're catching up, that's when we'll be right behind you. And at no time will you be anywhere other than exactly where I want you to be. So come close, get all over me; because the closer you think you are, the less you'll actually see.
- Welcome to the Eye.
- Atlas: I’m going to flip through this deck and I want you to see one card, and not this one. That’s too obvious. Pay close attention. That was too fast. I’ll do it again. Are you ready? Okay, now did you see one?
- Fan: Yes
- Atlas: Do you have one in mind?
- Fan: Yes
- Atlas: Do you see your card here?
- Fan: No
- Atlas: That’s because you’re looking too closely. And what have I been telling you all night? The closer you look…
- Crowd: The less you see!
- Thaddeus Bradley: You were the distraction while they set up the real trick.
- Arthur Tressler: I was a 140 million dollar distraction?
- Atlas: Ladies and gentlemen.
- Henley: For our next trick.
- Atlas: We are going to rob a bank.
- Atlas: If that means you would, but you won't, because if you did, it means that you and the FBI and your friends at Interpol actually- at an institutional level- believe in magic.
- Rhodes: Can you explain to me how you went from Las Vegas to Paris in three seconds?
- Atlas: What do the kids call it these days? Oh, magic.
- Rhodes: I’m gonna nail your ass!
- Atlas: First rule of magic: Always be the smartest guy in the room.
- Come in close, because the more you think you see, the easier it'll be to fool you.
- 4 amazing magicians. 3 impossible heists. 1 billion dollars. This is no illusion.
- Look closely, because the closer you think you are, the less you will actually see.