(Redirected from Oban star racers)
A Fresh Start [1.1]
- Rick: (after the skirmish with the Krog) Is this part of the great race you were talking about, Don? Or is it just the warm up?
- Jordan: (aims gun at Krog) Sorry, no Krogs allowed!
Hostilities Break Out
- Aikka: (to Molly) Aren't you a little bit young to be running around without parental supervision?
- Stan: (concerning Grooor's Star-Racer) It's a piece of junk, but it's made of polarized titanium.
- Rick: Terrific, I guess.
- Koji: (grimly) It means that if you play bumper cars with this guy, you're going home by e-mail.
Grave Like Grooor [1.3]
- Grooor: (as Jordan shoots the joints of his Star-Racer) Your lasers are worthless. You are mine!!
- Grooor: (as he grinds the Arrow II into the ground) I could squash you like an insect, but that would dishonor all of the insects in the galaxy. Yesterday, you robbed Grooor of a victory that was rightfully his. Today, your humiliation must be complete. (Grooor lets go of the Arrow II) Grooor generously gives you a lead of thirty seconds before your apocalypse.
In Like Flint [1.4]
- Marcel: (shoots at Jordan) Here's a little present from Marcel!
- (Flint easily avoids the obstacles with his eyes closed.)
- Molly: Not bad. I guess you're just plain lucky.
- Flint: Plain lucky, you say?
Cruel Like Ceres [1.5]
- Ceres: (to Rick) How can you imagine even for a second that you are worthy of the Oban prize? Humans, Krogs, Noratians: They are all the same. A few thousand years of existence and you think that you are actually important.
- Ceres: Humans, your hour of judgment has come. (launches an electromagnetic ray at the Arrow II) Something to shake you up a bit.
Playful Like Paradice [1.6]
Treacherous Like Toros [1.7]
- Toros: No one can resist the strength of the Krogs. Earth and the rest of her galaxy must learn. When I claim the Ultimate Prize, all shall kneel.
Agile Like Aikka [1.8]
- Molly: If you can't trust Nourasians, then you could at least trust me!
- Don Wei: I did trust you in the last race. I will not make the same mistake twice...
- (when the race with Aikka is about to start) I am tired of this frog prince. He's going down.
Surprising like Super-Racer [1.9]
- (Satis is talking to Jordan and Aikka appears at a distance from them, and walks away)
- Jordan: (about Aikka) This is all your fault!
- Satis: (confused) What's my fault? (Jordan goes running off) Humans are so unpredictable! And so rude too!
- (Jordan is walking in the market place and comes upon an Alien Seller who is holding a blue dress)
- Alien Seller: Oh, look at this dress! It's made for you! (puts dress against Jordan's body)
- Jordan: (growling) Get lost! I'm trying to be sad! (Alien runs away screaming)