PT 109 (film)
PT 109 is a 1963 biographical which depicts the actions of John F. Kennedy in command of Motor Torpedo Boat PT-109 as an officer of the United States Navy during World War II. The movie was adapted by Vincent Flaherty and Howard Sheehan from the book PT 109: John F. Kennedy in World War II by Robert J. Donovan. Cliff Robertson stars as Kennedy.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- How would you like that coastwatcher job?
- Some people fight a war behind a desk, others behind 15 inch gun. He's up there by himself. If the enemy finds him, that's the way he's going to die, alone.
- Most men would have given up...But not the crew of PT 109
- "The Story you wouldn't believe happened...but it did!"
- The true story of Lt. John F. Kennedy's incredible adventure in the South Pacific!
- A band of men left for dead in a flaming sea and their epic heroism and survival!
- Cliff Robertson - LTJG John F. Kennedy
- Ty Hardin - ENS Leonard J. Thom
- James Gregory as CDR C.R. Ritchie
- Robert Culp - ENS George "Barney" Ross
- Grant Williams - LT Alvin Cluster
- Lew Gallo - Yeoman Rogers
- Errol John - Benjamin Kevu
- Michael Pate - Lieutenant Reginald Evans, RANVR Template:Nb10
- Robert Blake - Charles "Bucky" Harris
- William Douglas - Gerard Zinser
- Biff Elliot - Edgar E. Mauer
- Norman Fell - Edmund Drewitch
- Sam Gilman - Raymond Starkey
- Clyde Howdy - Leon Drawdy
- Buzz Martin - Maurice Kowal
- James McCallion - Pat McMahon
- Joseph Gallison - Harold Marney
- Sammy Reese - Andrew Kirksey
- Glenn Sipes - William Johnson
- John Ward - John Maguire
- David Whorf - Raymond Albert
- Andrew Duggan - narrator (uncredited)
- George Takei - Helmsman of Japanese destroyer (uncredited)