(Redirected from Pilates, Joseph)
|This People article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I'm not concerned with body building; I'm just trying to make people normal human beings.
- Physical fitness is the first requisite of happiness. Our interpretation of physical fitness is the attainment and maintenance of a uniformly developed body with a sound mind fully capable of naturally, easily, and satisfactorily performing our many and varied daily tasks with spontaneous zest and pleasure.
- William Miller, Return to Life Through Contrology (1960)
- The acquirement and enjoyment of physical well-being, mental calm and spiritual peace are priceless to their possessors if there be any such so fortunate living among us today. However, it is the ideal to strive for, and in our opinion, it is only through Contrology that this unique trinity of a balanced body, mind, and spirit can ever be attained.
- Return to Life Through Contrology