Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End is a 2007 adventure film and third installment in Walt Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean film series based on the Disneyland attraction "Pirates of the Caribbean". This film is released May 25, 2007 in United States.
Captain Jack Sparrow
- Why should I sail with any of you? Four of you tried to kill me in the past. [points to Elizabeth] One of you succeeded.
- He needs the Pearl. "Captain Turner" needs the Pearl. [To Elizabeth] And you felt guilty. [To Barbossa] And you and your Brethren Court! Did no one come to save me just because they missed me?
- [to Elizabeth, holding his heart in the Dead Man's Chest] It's always belonged to you. Will you keep it safe?
- For certain, you have to be lost to find a place as can't be found. Elseways, everyone would know where it was.
- There's never a guarantee of coming back. But passing on, that's dead certain.
- You will listen to me! LISTEN! The Brethren will still be looking here to us, to the Black Pearl to lead, and what will they see? Frightened bilgerats aboard a derelict ship? No, no they will see free men and freedom! And what the enemy will see is the flash of our cannons, they will hear the ring of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brows and the strength of our backs and the courage of our hearts! Gentlemen... Hoist the colors!
Lord Cutler Beckett
- Advise your brethren, you can fight and all of you will die, or you can not fight, in which case only most of you will die.
- Ten years, I devoted to the duty you charged me. Ten years, I looked after those who died at sea, and finally, when we could be together again, you weren't there. Why weren't you there?
- Hector Barbossa: Trim that sail!
- Jack Sparrow: Trim that sail!
- Hector Barbossa: Slack windward brace!
- Jack Sparrow: Slack windward brace!
- Hector Barbossa: Haul the pennant line!
- Jack Sparrow: Haul the pennant line!
- Hector Barbossa: What are you doin'?
- Jack Sparrow: What are you doin'?
- Hector Barbossa: No, what are you doin'?
- Jack Sparrow: What are you doin'?
- Hector Barbossa: No! What ARRR-ee you doin'?
- Jack Sparrow: What are you doin'? Captain gives orders on the ship.
- Hector Barbossa: The captain of the ship is givin' orders.
- Jack Sparrow: My ship, makes me captain.
- Hector Barbossa: They be my charts!
- Jack Sparrow: Well, that makes you... chart man.
- Pintel: [Yelling fiercely] STOW IT! THE BOTH OF YOU! THAT'S AN ORDER, UNDERSTAND?!?! [Everyone including Jack and Barbossa stop what their doing and stare at him] Sorry. I just thought, with the Captain issue in doubt, I'd throw my name in for consideration, sorry.
- Ragetti: [to Pintel] I'd vote for you.
- Barbossa: Still thinking of running, Jack? Think you can outrun the world? ...You know, the problem with being the last of anything, by and by, there'll be none left at all.
- Jack: Sometimes things come back, mate. We're living proof, you and me.
- Barbossa: Aye, but that's a gamble of long odds, ain't it? There's never a guarantee of coming back. But passing on, that's dead certain.
- Jack: Summoning the Brethren Court then, is it?
- Barbossa: It's our only hope, lad.
- Jack: That's a sad commentary in and of itself.
- Barbossa: The world used to be a bigger place.
- Jack Sparrow: The world's still the same. There's just... less in it.
- Gibbs: Look alive and keep a weather eye, men! It's not for naught it's called Shipwreck Island where lies Shipwreck Cove in the town of Shipwreck.
- Jack Sparrow: You know, for all that pirates are clever clogs, we are an unimaginative lot when it comes to naming things.
- Gibbs: [nods] Aye.
- Jack Sparrow: I once sailed with a geezer lost both his arms and part of his eye.
- Gibbs: What did you call him?
- Jack Sparrow: [pauses] Larry.
- Pintel: Those aren't pieces of eight, they're just pieces of junk!
- Gibbs: Aye, the original plan was to use nine pieces of eight to bind Calypso, but when the first court met the Brethren were, to a one, skint broke.
- Pintel: So change the name!
- Gibbs: To what? "Nine pieces of whatever we happened to have in our pockets at the time?" Oh yes, that's very piratey!
- Captain Chevalle: There has not been a king since the First Brethren Court, and that is not likely to change!
- Captain Teague: Not likely.
- Elizabeth Swann: Why not?
- Gibbs: Because the pirate king is elected by popular vote...
- Barbossa:...and each pirate only votes for himself.
- Jack Sparrow: I call for a vote.
- [Barbossa rolls his eyes as Captain Teague starts playing the guitar]
- Captain Ammand: I vote for Ammand, the Corsair!
- Captain Chevalle: Captain Chevalle, the penniless Frenchman!
- Sri Sumbhajee's assistant: Sri Sumbhajee votes for Sri Sumbahjee!
- Mistress Ching: Mistress Ching!
- Captain Jocard: Gentleman Jocard!
- Elizabeth Swann: Elizabeth Swann!
- Barbossa: Barbossa!
- Captain Villanueva: Villanueva!
- [Captain Teague stops playing his guitar]
- Jack Sparrow: Elizabeth Swann.
- [Captain Teague continues to play the guitar while everyone stares at Jack Sparrow]
- Elizabeth Swann: [shocked] What?
- Jack Sparrow: I know. Curious, isn't it?
- [The court begins to yell and argue disagreeing Jack's decision and a few tell him to change his vote for them]
- Jack Sparrow: What? You've seen it all, done it all. Survived. That's the trick isn't it? To survive?
- Captain Teague: It's not just about living forever, Jackie. The trick is living with yourself forever.
- Jack Sparrow: How's mum?
- [Captain Teague holds up a decayed shrunken head]
- Jack Sparrow: [revolted]... She looks great.
- Will Turner: [during the final battle] Will you marry me?
- Elizabeth Swann: I don't think now's the best time!
- Will Turner: Now may be the only time! I love you. I've made my choice. What's yours?
- Elizabeth Swann: Barbossa!
- [Will baffled because of her 'choice']
- Elizabeth Swann: [to Barbossa] Marry us!
- [Will looks at Barbossa relieved, narrowing his eyes because of the rain]
- Barbossa:[while fending off multiple opponents] I'm a little busy at the moment!
- Will Turner:[fighting opponents himself] Barbossa, NOW!
- Barbossa:[after impaling three opponents] Fine then! [the three keep fighting whilst Barbossa stands up on the helm, kicking a siolder in the face as he does so and Will and Elizabeth embrace] Dearly beloved, we be gathered here today... [distracted whilst fighting] to nail yer gizzards to the mast, yer poxy cur! [whilst Will and Elizabeth look up at him confused]
- Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow
- Orlando Bloom as Will Turner
- Keira Knightley as Elizabeth Swann
- Geoffrey Rush as Captin Hector Barbossa
- Chow Yun-Fat as Captain Sao Feng
- Bill Nighy as Davy Jones
- Jack Davenport as Admiral James Norrington
- Stellan Skarsgård as William "Bootstrap Bill" Turner
- Tom Hollander as Lord Cutler Beckett
- Kevin McNally as Joshamee Gibbs
- Naomie Harris as Tia Dalma
- Lee Arenberg as Pintel
- Mackenzie Crook as Ragetti
- Jonathan Pryce as Governor Weatherby Swann
- Keith Richards as Captain Teague Sparrow
- Dominic Scott Kay as Will Turner III
- Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (2006)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (2011)