Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A good camera does not make a good photographer, A good pen does not make a good poet.
- You don’t need to impress anyone except you.
- We Need to be ‘WE’ rather than ‘I” and that’s how we can bring change.
- I sell photos of happiness and I hate it when others sell the never credited faces of the poor people of Bangladesh just for the sake of getting an international award by attracting sympathy.
- I hope many aspiring photographers will be inspired by what I do and join the industry.It makes me proud to see my students doing well in this profession and trying to give us the healthy competition we need.
- If I had taken the smooth road already paved by someone else, my career wouldn't have been so challenging and exciting, and because I walked on this untouched path, the joy or victory was also monumental.
- No path is hard to achieve if one has passion. But no height of passion is enough if you lack hard work.
- But I still believe that I have not learned much and I have much more to learn.
- You must always possess self-belief and aim at working hard all the time. Our surroundings may force us to forfeit our dreams at times, but we must persevere.
- You must do whatever you want to do. If you want to dream, dream big.
- Bangladeshi people, given our nature and surroundings, are courageous. The same can be said for our photographers. We have learned to shoot with minimal equipment, broken and archaic cameras and lens.
- My favourite word is ‘no’, because I have heard it from many people on many occasions. It spurned me to strive even harder in life in attaining my goals. I always gave priority to my passion