Private (novel series)
(Redirected from Private (novel sereis))
- Some girls see themselves walking red carpets with movie-star boyfriends. Others, I'm sure, go the princess route. All I imagined my entire ninth grade year was this: Easton Academy.
Thomas: I have a problem with alcohol... aren't you gonna say anything?
Reed: What do you want me to say? Duh?
Invitation Only (Book 2)
Untouchable (Book 3)
- My first funeral was for the first guy to ever see me naked. This could not be right.
- Reed, during Thomas's funeral.
- Kid is on so many meds. He's like a walking pharmacy.
- Noelle, referring to Josh.
- No, actually, I did that on purpose.
- Josh, after he trips Reed and leans in to kiss her.
- Her parents checked her into a facility. Nothing drastic. Just a sort of spa retreat thing. So she can regroup.
- Ariana, on Taylor leaving Easton.
Confessions (Book 4)
- We did this for you Reed. Remember that.
- You killed Thomas didn't you?
- Reed, confronting Arianna.
Inner Circle (Book 5)
- Everything happens for a reason.
- Noelle, to Reed after her returning from probation.
- Couldn’t she wait until effing November to off herself?
- Gage, referring to Cheyenne, who recently killed herself.
- No way. No way! You suck, Vanessa! I hope you choke on a condom and die!
- Vienna, angry at her sister.