Qur'an on peace
- This is a sub-article to Quran.
The word peace is repeated in the Quran 76 times (See peace in Qur’an).
|This Islam-related article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- And the servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk upon the earth easily, and when the ignorant address them [harshly], they say [words of] peace,
- O you who have believed, when you go forth [to fight] in the cause of Allah , investigate; and do not say to one who gives you [a greeting of] peace "You are not a believer," aspiring for the goods of worldly life; for with Allah are many acquisitions. You [yourselves] were like that before; then Allah conferred His favor upon you, so investigate. Indeed Allah is ever, with what you do, Acquainted.
- Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly.
- Allah is He, than Whom there is no other god;- the Sovereign, the Holy One, the Source of Peace (and Perfection).
- Wherewith Allah guideth all who seek His good pleasure to ways of peace and safety, and leadeth them out of darkness, by His will, unto the light,- guideth them to a path that is straight.
- And do not kill your children for fear of poverty. We provide for them and for you. Indeed, their killing is ever a great sin.