Revenge of the Zombies
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revenge of the Zombies is a 1943 film about a man who arrives at an old mansion in the middle of a Louisiana swamp to meet his brother-in-law who is creating an army of zombies in support of the Third Reich.
- Directed by Steve Sekely. Written by Edmond Kelso and Van Norcross.
DEAD MEN CAN'T DIE... but live to follow a mad-man's will! (taglines)
Dr. Max Heinrich von Altermann
- Against an army of zombies, no armies could stand. Why, even blown half to bits - undaunted by fire and gas - zombies would fight on so long as the brain cells which receive and execute commands still remain intact.
- My wife does not answer your greeting because she's dead.
- Lazarus: Beautiful car. I drove car like this for Master.
- Jeff: Yeah?
- Lazarus: When I was alive.
- DEAD MEN CAN'T DIE... but live to follow a mad-man's will!
- John Carradine — Dr. Max Heinrich von Altermann
- Gale Storm — Jennifer Rand
- Robert Lowery — Larry Adams
- Bob Steele — Sheriff
- Mantan Moreland — Jeff
- Veda Ann Borg — Lila von Altermann
- Barry Macollum — Dr. Harvey Keating
- Mauritz Hugo — Scott Warrington
- Madame Sul-Te-Wan — Mammy Beulah, the housekeeper
- James Baskett — Lazarus
- Sybil Lewis — Rosella
- Robert Cherry — Pete, a zombie
- Franklyn Farnum — zombie
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|