Robert Downey Jr.
Robert John Downey Jr. (born April 4, 1965) is an Academy Award-nominated and Golden Globe-winning American actor and musician. He became known during the late 1980s and early 1990s after a series of well-reviewed performances in Hollywood films. During a period of drug addiction in the late 1990s, Downey, Jr. continued his acting career, appearing on the television series Ally McBeal. More recent films include a number of supporting and lead roles, in Good Night and Good Luck, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Zodiac, and Iron Man.
|This Actor article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I'm not a poster boy for good behavior and recovery in Hollywood, I'm just a guy who knows he has a lot to be grateful for.
- "Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever the fuck you were gonna do anyway"
- Robert Downey Jr. on Inside The Actors Studio, quoting Judd Nelson, 2006-07-09
- "It's like I've got a shotgun in my mouth with my finger on the trigger, and I like the taste of the gun metal."
- explaining his drug addiction in 1999 to a judge
- I have a really interesting political point of view, and it’s not always something I say too loud at dinner tables here, but you can’t go from a $2,000-a-night suite at La Mirage to a penitentiary and really understand it and come out a liberal. You can’t. I wouldn’t wish that experience on anyone else, but it was very, very, very educational for me and has informed my proclivities and politics ever since.
- . Robert Downey - Upcoming Movies, Biography, News, Age. BookMyShow.