(Redirected from Sörenstam, Annika)
|This sports figure article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- My heart was beating. I got sick in my stomach and my hands were sweating — everything you feel when you are under pressure. I've been nervous before, but nothing like this.
- Comments about the first tee pressure after first round of the Bank of America Colonial PGA Tournament - May 2003 []
- I'm going back to my tour where I belong. The attention was more than I expected. The golf course wasn't a problem. It was just the things around it. All the preparation I've done in the last month weighed on me.
- Comments after missing the cut at the Bank of America Colonial PGA Tournament - May 2003 []
- Ron Sirak, a golf writer and friend, was quoted as saying, "Annika is no longer a female golfer. She's a golfer." That's truly all I ever aspired to be.
- End of World Golf Hall of Fame Acceptance Speech - October 2003 []
- I just feel that there's a little bit of lack of respect and class just to kind of leave a tournament like that and then come out and practice here, especially being the hostess. You know, I don't know the situation, if it's injury or whatever it is. It's just -- it just seemed really weird.
- Annika Sorenstam comments re Michelle Wie - Press Conference 2007 LPGA Championships []