(Redirected from Sawyer, Diane)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article on an author is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I think the one lesson I have learned is that there is no substitute for paying attention.
- Attributed to Diane Sawyer in: Ellen Sue Stern (1993) I Do: Meditations for Brides. p. 9
- Whatever you want in your life, other people are going to want too. Believe in yourself enough to accept the idea that you have an equal right to it.
- Attributed to Diane Sawyer in: R.J. Ackerman (1995) Before It's Too Late. p. 95
- I'm always fascinated by the way memory diffuses fact.
- Attributed to Diane Sawyer in: R.L. Messner, S.J. Lewis (1996) Increasing patient satisfaction p. 185