- I will have your balls.
- I'm a complete Marathi mulgi, My mom’s a Maharashtrian and my maternal grandparents stay close by. Thanks to that, right from my eating habits to my mannerisms, my upbringing has been completely Maharashtrian. I'm also fluent in Marathi.
- I am a die hard fan of dancing and would take my dad's clothes and my mom's clothes and dance in front of the mirror. I loved my dad's clothes as they had a lot of glitter in them. My whole family speaks in this sing song way and, for a short period of time, I would practice these air hostess speeches. While my dad was comfortable with me being an actor, the only thing he said no was to becoming an air hostess.
- I am a diehard romantic. My all time favorite romantic movie would be Guru Dutt’s Pyaasa. Waheeda Rehmanji’s role in the movie is something I would love to do in my career. My role in Aashiqui 2 had shades that came close to it. Also, Titanic and The Notebook are on my favourite films list. My idea of romance revolves around everything I’ve grown up watching in our Bollywood movies. Our romances are like fairy tales, something that every romantic freak, especially girls would love to experience.
- It’s hard no matter where you come from. You have your own struggles.
- I do eat everything and luckily, don’t gain much weight.
- Personal Agenda: Shraddha Kapoor. Hindustanitimes.com. Retrieved on 10 April 2014.
- I was most upset with the way people were talking about my dad: Shraddha. TimesofIndia.com. Retrieved on 24 October 2013.