Oh My Goddess!
(Redirected from Skuld)
- My name is Belldandy, from the Goddess Relief Office. I have come to fulfill a wish of yours. However, I can only do one. Um... If you don't mind me asking, what is Skuld doing in Morisato-san's house? And Urd too...
- You're mistaken! Why... why have you become like this? You were the one who taught me that all life was precious, Celestin! I want to continue growing old with the living beings on Earth. Therefore... I will protect this world!
- Ahh this sucks! I can't leave such an ugly blueprint as it is! Such lovely equations! -- OVA #3: Burning Hearts On The Road
- Oh, what an elegant design -- and sooo efficient, my sweet Mister Bug-zapper!
- Because, dear sister Urd, I can't stand your arrogant, selfish, violent, pushy, impulsive, and stupid behavior! And, because, unlike you, Belldandy is honest, selfless, gentle, and pure! That's why!
- I'm not a child! Nyahh! (Sticks tongue out at Keiichi)
- Get me a popsicle while you are out!
- You... you dare to show yourself in front of us? (to Celestin)
- Oh spirit of thunder,swift in the sky, you who makes the earth and air tremble with your voice! I, your servant call upon your awesome power! Power that smashes, i call upon you now! Become Thunderbolts in my hand! Destructive Thunder!
- You who are of the highest rank on Heaven's Supreme Council... to think that you would rebel against Yggdrasil and then to lead the Guardian of Time to destory herself... Your crimes cannot be forgiven. Celestin, your flesh will be frozen and your soul will be sealed in a Level 17 life form and banished to the moon!
- Truth is we cannot afford to lose such a promising goddess as Belldandy. He was important to her; she might not be able to let go of him.
- The gods have, since ancient times, created methods to test humans. The system God has created... it opposes all living creatures and splits the world. It condemns people to roles. Heaven pretends they can't see the suffering of the people. Only the lucky few find the way. The pain of those beings reaches deep into my heart. I want to counter this discrimination and extend a helping hand. In order to do that, the only thing that can be done is to create a new system! See... this is what God has wrought... I cannot allow such a system to continue! This is the will of my quarrel with Heaven. I would like you to come with me. If I had your help, even the weak-of-heart could have their wishes fulfilled. So that everyone can be equal and happy, I wish to reach out.
- The gods only think of themselves. Don't steal any more of my hopes!