Sly 4: Thieves in time
- Just call me, Samurai-Sly
- Hey, how's this for a stage name? "The Amazing Cooperoni!" Its good right?
- Sorry, gotta take a rain check! I'll call you! (To Carmalita)
- ahhhh....THAT FELT GREAT!
- This is going to be easier than taking pizza from a baby!
- Oh yeah, I love candy!
Sly: Hey Bentley, is truck surfing part of Murray's entrance strategy?
Bentley: No, he's supose to enter through the back alleyway. Why do you ask?
Sly: Oh, no reason...
Bentley: Okay, you both remember the plan, right? Murray: Of course! My mind is like a steel cap! Sly: Uh,that's "trap" Big Guy. And everybody relax! We've been over it a million times. What could possibly go wrong? Bentley: Famous last words! Look, we're only gonna get one shot at this, so we can't mess up! Sly: Alright, no messing up around. Now stop worrying! This is going to be a piece of cake. I'll see you both inside. Now let's get going!
- Hmm.. The last time I was in these sewers I was just a teenager.
- Sayanara Cooper-san.
- End of the line, Cooper!
- It's all over Cooper!
- AHA! YEECH! OW OW! THAT HURTS MA EARRRRSSS!WHO TURNED ON THEM BLASTED WHISTLES??!!