Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
(Redirected from Sly 4: Thieves in time)
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (previously known as Sly 4) is the 4th title of the Sly Cooper series of platform stealth video games. It's for the PS3 and the Vita, and an 8-year sequel to Honor Among Thieves.
- Sly: Hey, Bentley. Is truck surfing part of Murray's entrance strategy?
- Bentley: Of course not. Murray's supposed to enter through the back alleyway. Why'd you ask?
- Sly: Uh… no reason. Anyway, it's looks like he's in passion now.
- Bentley: Okay, you both remember the plan, right?
- Murray: Of course! My mind is like a steel cap!
- Sly: Uh, that's "trap", big guy. And everybody relax! We've been over it 1,000,000,000 times. What could possibly go wrong?
- Bentley: Famous last words! Look, we're only gonna get one shot at this, so we can't mess up!
- Sly: Alright, no messing up around. Now, stop worrying! This is going to be a piece of cake. I'll see you both inside. Now let's get going!
- The Grizz: Oh, snap! What have we here? It's a pink nightmare!
- Murray: Trust me, Pal. You ain't dreaming
- Grizz: I'm tired of you Cooper chumps, Le Paradox, everybody! All I ever really wanted to do is skate. That's right?!
- Murray: Uhhh, okay...
- Grizz: No, no, no, no, no! It ain't okay! You know why The Grizz loves skating? It's clean, Man. It's like, just me and the ice. No complications, no hassles, no worries. Ever since I was a little kid, a little cub, it's the only time I truly feel free… and now, you Cooper punks roll in and you're gonna spoil my dream? Well, it ain't goin' down like that! You better check the script, Fat Man, 'cause The Grizz is about to show you how to skate. [snaps his medal in 2 and puts it on his feet for makeshift ice skates, and he and Murray battle]
- [Sly defeats Penelope, but his leg gets trapped under the giant knight mech]
- Penelope: Do you have any idea what that suit was worth?! It was one of a kind! You've cost me too much already, Cooper! It's time to pay the fiddler. [prepare to finish Sly off but is stopped by Bentley's voice]
- Bentley: That's enough, Penelope!
- Penelope: Huh? [sees Bentley in a mech made from the remains of the Moat Monster]
- Bentley: You heard me
- Penelope: Bentley, you're suit… Is that... my Moat Monster?
- Bentley: Yeah, what's left of it anyway. The design was... adequate. I made some adjustments.
- Penelope: Hmph! It was just a prototype anyway!
- Bentley: Why'd you do it, Penelope? You owe me that much at least.
- Penelope: Why? For you, of course! I had to make you see how things could be!
- Bentley: I'm not going to be one of the bad guys, Penelope!
- Penelope: Ha! "Bad Guys"?! That's kinda funny, Bentley, seeing how as how you work for a thief. [motions to the still trapped Sly] But you know the most valuable thing Sly ever stole? Your potential! Together we could change the world, but you're still chasing after honor for chump change! When are you gonna wake up?
- Bentley: So you sold out to Le Paradox for the money?!
- Penelope: [face palms] No, you're not listening! He's just a means to an end.
- Bentley: Wow, and I thought you were smart. Do you really think he's going to let you go? He owns you now. [Penelope rolls her eyes] You're his puppet… and when you've serve your purpose, he's going to cut your strings.
- Penelope: I'm nobody's puppet! Too bad I can't say the same for you. I'm sorry, Bentley, but I guess it's time to make this breakup official!
- Bentley: Penelope, wait! We don't have to do it like this!
- Penelope: Oh, I think we do. It's time to cut some strings... for good. [she and Bentley fights]