Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
(Redirected from Sly 4 thieves in time)
- Sly: Hey Bentley, is truck surfing part of Murray's entrance strategy?
- Bentley: No, he's supposed to enter through the back alleyway. Why do you ask?
- Sly: Oh, no reason...
- Bentley: Okay, you both remember the plan, right?
- Murray: Of course! My mind is like a steel cap!
- Sly: Uh, that's "trap", Big Guy.. And everybody relax! We've been over it a million times. What could possibly go wrong?
- Bentley: Famous last words! Look, we're only gonna get one shot at this, so we can't mess up!
- Sly: Alright, no messing up around. Now, stop worrying! This is going to be a piece of cake. I'll see you both inside. Now let's get going!
- Grizz: Oh snap! What have we here? It's a pink nightmare!
- Murray: Trust me Pal, you ain't dreaming
- Grizz: I'm tired of you Cooper chumps, Le Paradox, everybody! All I ever really wanted to do is skate- that's right!
- Murray: Uhhh, okay....
- Grizz: No, no, no, no, no, it ain't okay! You know why The Grizz loves skating? It's clean, Man. It's like, just me and the ice. No complications, no hassles, no worries. Ever since I was a little kid, a little cub, it's the only time I truly feel free. And now you Cooper punks roll in and you're gonna spoil my dream? Well it ain't goin' down like that! You better check the script, Fat Man, cause The Grizz is about to show you how to skate. [He snaps his medal in two and puts it on his feet for makeshift ice skates and he and Murray battle]
[Sly Cooper defeats Penelope but his leg gets trapped under the giant knight mech]
- Penelope: Do you have any idea what that suit was worth?! It was one of a kind! You've cost me too much already, Cooper! It's time to pay the fiddler. (she prepare to finish Sly off but is stopped by Bentley's voice)
- Bentley: That's enough, Penelope!
- Penelope: Huh? [She sees Bentley in a mech made from the remains of the Moat Monster]
- Bentley: You heard me
- Penelope: Bentley! You're suit... is that... my Moat Monster?
- Bentley: Yeah, what's left of it anyway. The design was... adequate. I made some adjustments.
- Penelope: Hmph! It was just a prototype anyway!
- Bentley: Why'd you do it, Penelope? You owe me that much at least.
- Penelope: Why? For you, of course! I had to make you see how things could be!
- Bentley: I'm not going to be one of the bad guys, Penelope!
- Penelope: Ha! "Bad Guys?!" That's kinda funny, Bentley, seeing how as how you work for a thief. [motions to the still trapped Sly] But you know the most valuable thing Sly ever stole? Your potential! Together we could change the world, but you're still chasing after honor for chump change! When are you gonna wake up?
- Bentley: So you sold out to Le Paradox for the money?!
- Penelope: [face palms] No! You're not listening! He's just a means to an end
- Bentley: Wow. And I thought you were smart. Do you really think he's going to let you go? He owns you now. You're his puppet... and when you've serve your purpose, he's going to cut your strings.
- Penelope: I'm nobody's puppet! Too bad I can't say the same for you. I'm sorry, Bentley, but I guess it's time to make this breakup official!
- Bentley: Penelope, wait! We don't have to do it like this!
- Penelope: Oh, I think we do. It's time to cut some strings... for good.
[Bentley and Penelope fights]