Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
(Redirected from Sly 4 thieves in time)
- Sly: Hey Bentley, is truck surfing part of Murray's entrance strategy?
- Bentley: No, he's supposed to enter through the back alleyway. Why do you ask?
- Sly: Oh, no reason...
- Bentley: Okay, you both remember the plan, right?
- Murray: Of course! My mind is like a steel cap!
- Sly: Uh, that's "trap", Big Guy.. And everybody relax! We've been over it a million times. What could possibly go wrong?
- Bentley: Famous last words! Look, we're only gonna get one shot at this, so we can't mess up!
- Sly: Alright, no messing up around. Now, stop worrying! This is going to be a piece of cake. I'll see you both inside. Now let's get going!
- Grizz: Oh snap! What have we here? It's a pink nightmare!
- Murray: Trust me Pal, you ain't dreaming
- Grizz: I'm tired of you Cooper chumps, Le Paradox, everybody! All I ever really wanted to do is skate- that's right!
- Murray: Uhhh, okay....
- Grizz: No, no, no, no, no, it ain't okay! You know why The Grizz loves skating? It's clean, Man. It's like, just me and the ice. No complications, no hassles, no worries. Ever since I was a little kid, a little cub, it's the only time I truly feel free. And now you Cooper punks roll in and you're gonna spoil my dream? Well it ain't goin' down like that! You better check the script, Fat Man, cause The Grizz is about to show you how to skate. [He snaps his medal in two and puts it on his feet for makeshift ice skates and he and Murray battle]