Sonic the Hedgehog cartoons
There are five Sonic the Hedgehog cartoons and a six one that was combined into one movie. They are all about Sonic and his friends and the adventures they have.
- 1 Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog
- 2 Dialogue
- 2.1 The Super Special Sonic Search and Smash Squad
- 2.2 Subterranean Sonic
- 2.3 Lovesick Sonic
- 2.4 The Robotnik Express
- 2.5 High Stakes Sonic
- 2.6 MacHopper
- 2.7 Full Tilt Tails
- 2.8 Spaceman Sonic
- 2.9 Tails' New Home
- 2.10 Over the Hill Hero
- 2.11 Boogey-Mania
- 2.12 Best Hedgehog
- 2.13 Lifestyles of Sick and Twisted
- 2.14 Tails in Charge
- 2.15 Momma Robotnik Returns
- 2.16 Sonic's Song
- 2.17 Easy and Fast
- 2.18 The Magic Hassle
- 2.19 Zoobotnik
- 2.20 Coachnik
- 2.21 Robolympics
- 2.22 Musta Been a Beautiful Baby
- 2.23 Hedgehog of The Hound Table
- 2.24 Sonic the Matchmaker
- 2.25 Robotnik's Rival
- 2.26 Untouchable Sonic
- 2.27 Grounder the Genius
- 2.28 Mad Mike, Da Bear Warrior
- 2.29 Attack on Pinball Fortress
- 2.30 Sonic Breakout
- 2.31 Cast
- 3 Sonic the Hedgehog (SatAM)
- 4 Sonic Underground
- 5 Sonic the Hedgehog: The Movie
- 6 Sonic X
Sonic the Hedgehog
- (repeated line) I'm waaaaaiting!
- Let's speed, keed.
- (repeated line) Live fast, think fast, act fast.
- (seeing Dragon Breath) Is he serious?
- (after mooching off of Tails' and Spelunk's lunch) See guys? When you share, everybody's happy. (Sonic winks in a dodgy manner)
- Hmmm. Maybe you should consider a career in politics.
- (reading from Breezie's note) If I'm just a robot, why am I crying? Maybe someday, we'll meet down the line, and then, Sonic, you'll be mine.
- (his most famous advice at the end of "Lovesick Sonic") Kids, there's nothing more cool than being hugged by someone you like. But if someone tries to touch you in a place or in a way that makes you feel uncomfortable, that's no good. It's your body. No one has the right to touch you if you don't want them to. So what do you do? First, you say 'No!' Then, you get outta there! Most important, you gotta tell someone you trust, like your parents, your teacher, a police officer.
- Oh no! We've been suckered... by a super-sucking vaccuum trap!
- There's food, fast food, and too fast to be food.
- (repeated) Up, over, and gone!
- Let's do it!
- Thanks, little bud.
- Hey!What's Up?!
- Gotta speed Keed!
- Great swing, Tails!
Miles "Tails" Prower
- Guess again, Eggman!
- Wait for me, Sonic!
- I hate it when he doesn't listen to me.
- (repeated line) Aaaaaah!! Sonic, help!!
Doctor Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik
- I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG! (said at the end of most episodes,occasionally in the beginning and sometimes in the middle)
- Now that Breezie has diverted Sonic to the far reaches of the planet, it's time to launch the second part of my terrible plan!
- Always buy new shoes in the afternoon, after your feet have expanded.
- How dare you interrupt me when I'm trying to look busy!
- Sonic the Hedgehog?! That's supposed to be my show!!
- I thought I was rid of you, you fish-fondling fruitcake!
- He wants me because I am provocative and fascinating! That's two great things. Not one great thing and an okay thing or one good thing and a so-so thing, it's two great things!
- This is not a "what". Don't call it a "what". It's my Egg-o-matic Evaporator/Sonic Smasher.
- I just stole candy from 4,822 babies! What a perfect way to whet my appetite for evil!
- (talking to Professor Caninestein) Oh that's all right, Professor. You don't have to do anything you don't want to... as long as you don't mind being thrown in a dungeon with snakes and eating dead spiders for the rest of your life!
- I'm waiting... Hmmm, where have I heard that before?
- (after reading the "Crack Ups" comic, which had a joke that made fun of him) HOW DARE ANYONE ON MOBIUS LAUGH AT THE GREAT DR. ROBOTNIK!
- Not now, Coconuts! Can't you see I'm violating the good Professor's human rights?
- It's that BLASTED HEDGEHOG!
- Why, if I'd known you where coming, I'd have poisoned a cake!
- (To Coconuts) PRRROMOTION?! What for?! ... I'm demoting you to Scrub Monkey Third Class! Now go and mop up the dungeons.
- (sounding stupid) Duh, I think I hate that hedgehog, but I don't know for sure. Guh-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee.
- (To Wes Weasley and Coconuts) GET OUT OF MY LIFE!
- This is one time I'M going to do some rottenness, and that hedgehog won't stop me. In a word, they'll all be sunk! Ahahaha!
- (upon seeing the capture of Tails) Sonic fell for it! Tails is ours! I have to give myself a PRRRROMOTION!
- I'll make them strong!
- Have a free sample of my super freeze breath!
- I didn't forget to pull that lever! I'm not SUPPOSED to pull that lever!
- WHY is my precious rocket-ship drifting off into deep space?! WHY am I reaching you at the coordinates of the abandoned space station?! WHY?! WHY?! WHY?!
- Fine! I'll take it... and your price is no object BECAUSE I'M STEALING IT FROM YOU! NOW SCRAM!!
- SILENCE! You dumb-bots wouldn't know success if it bit you on the bumper! While I, the BARON OF BADNESS, KNIGHT OF NASTIOSITY, am on the brink of my greatest success!
- (is angry at Scratch and Grounder serving him a bomb instead of lunch) And... I'm furious! Undespicably hostile! SO, DON'T JUST STAND THERE LOOKING STUPID, MAKE ME HAPPY!!
- (To Scratch and Grounder) Snooping as usual, I see?
- Ah! Happiness is always so much more enjoyable when it's based on the misery of millions!
- The most fabulously fiendish of all my fiendish plots is hatched.
- I arrange an all-expenses paid adventure holiday for the hedgehog, and he has the unmitigated gall... TO HAVE FUN?! I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG!
- (To Scratch, Grounder and Coconuts) Shut up, all of you! You're all incompetent, and you stink of fish! I haven't seen such loonacy since I banned my crazy cousin Warpnik to the Warp of Confusion. No more excuses! I want that heinous hedgehog hammered! And I mean NOW!
- (To Scratch and Grounder, who have been arguing) Shut your brass beaks, you chrome cluckers! Remember: you are my Super Special Sonic Search and Smash Squad! A TEAM! So stop this arguing immediately!
- Coconuts, your fiendishness is brilliant! I only wanted the hedgehog out of the way for a couple of hours, and you've captured him good!
- (To Scratch) Scratch, turn Sonic into atomic dust!
- (To Scratch and Grounder) I order you to break my fall!
- (To Scratch and Grounder after capturing Sonic and Tails) Guard that blob with your lives!
- (imitating Sonic while holding a puppet of him) Robotnik's got me, help!
- Help me! Help! Help me! I've fallen, and I can't get... UP!!!!! (wails uncontrollably)
- (After Scratch told him that his mother was here to see him) Oh no!
- What's so important you have to ruin my golf game?
- NINCOMBOTS! METAL MORONS! IDIOTS! ROBOTIC REJECTS! SEDITIUOS SLABS OF UNSALUBRIOUS CIRCUITRY! YOU...YOU...YOU NINCOMBOTS!
- (After Scratch told him he already called them nincombots)Then allow me to repeat myself yet again! YOU ARE NINCOMBOTS
- Ba ha ha haaa!
- (after Robotnik announces that Grounder is his identical twin) My twin?! I'm that ugly?!
- (after Grounder fails at catching Breezie with a fishing rod) You couldn't catch a cold!
- And you spit oil when ya laugh, gross-face!
- You're my hero, Dr. Robotnik sir!
- We're coming, your overbearing-ness! (to Robotnik)
- We don't do rap. We're metalheads!
- (after Robotnik accuses him and Grounder of usual snooping) Not me! I didn't hear nothing about Von Schlemmer's dreamamajig!
- Hey! It's my turn to blow the whistle, you chicken-livered bucket of bolts!
- (monotone, after being flattened by the "Ceiling Squasher Sonic Smasher Cruncher") Dear Lulu. Thanks for the letter. Why don't you go take a long walk off a short pier? Fondly yours, Grounder.
- Aw, gimme a break! It's not like I'm trying to be stupid!
- But I want a mamaaa!!!
- Yeah, we're terrific at fouling things up...
- Oh, I got it! "Bert You Got It!"
- I thought he already was. At least that's what he tells us!
- (after Scratch denies usual snooping) Er... me neither! Especially I didn't hear the part about the clown!
- You munched your last chili dog yesterday, hedgehog!
- Bububu... (often said when Robotnik blames Coconuts from something)
- I hate Sanitation Patrol! Hate it! Hate it!
- I hate guard duty! Hate it! Hate it! Hate it!
- (Trying to remember the spell) You put your right hand up, you wiggle all around, you say "Hack-a-loogie" No, that's not it....
- (With Wes Weasly's Machine) What's this? What's it do? I'll take it! What's it do?
- (After Sonic gets the Bone run over) HEY! YOU BROKE MY BONE!
- Did I see what I saw? Did I saw what I seed? Hahaha! I gotta tell Dr. Robotnik! Heel know what to do. Gotta go quick! ha quick!!!
The Super Special Sonic Search and Smash Squad
- (Scratch and Grounder are hidden, on the point of setting up an ambush for Sonic and Tails.)
- Scratch: I'm ready, are you ready?
- Grounder: Ready! ... Um... Tell me what I'm ready for.
- Scratch: Spring the trap!!
- Grounder: I knew that! (springs the trap)
- Dragon Breath: Hey, lady! Which way is the bounty hunters' convention?
- (Lady screams and runs away)
- Dragon Breath: Hmm! People aren't very friendly in this town. Guess I'll just have to find it myself. (walks through the wall)
- (Sonic and Tails have been listening)
- Tails: What's a bounty hunters' convention?
- Sonic: A party for bad guys, Tails. And I'm gonna crash it!
- Robotnik: I've called you all together because you're the worst assortment of low-life mercenaries I've ever made! You're mean! You're malicious! You're my kind of rotten! (Crowd cheers) Ever since I launched my genius plan to conquer the planet Mobius, one troublemaking teenager has made me tear every hair from my beautiful head!
- (Robotnik takes out a remote control and presses a button, which causes a curtain behind him to open, revealing a photo of Sonic. The crowd boos in response.)
- Robotnik: You took the words right out of my mouth! I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG!! (looms toward the camera, revealing the word 'HATE' written on his teeth, which promptly shatter) He ruins my schemes!
- (The crowd boos again, including Sonic, who has snuck inside.)
- Robotnik: He escapes my traps! (The crowd and Sonic boo again, with one spectator throwing a tomato at the Sonic photo behind Robotnik.) He helps nice people!
- (Robotnik's head opens up, revealing a flag bearing the word 'Booo!' on it. The crowd and Sonic boo on this cue.)
- Robotnik: But no more! No more! I am hereby declaring Sonic the Hedgehog as Mobius' most wanted fugitive. (pushes a button that causes the word 'WANTED' to appears above the photo of Sonic's head) To ensure his immediate capture, I am offering you the biggest reward in bounty hunter history: (presses a button that makes the words 'REWARD 1,000,000,000!!' appear on the Sonic photo) One billion Mobiums! Alive or otherwise.
- Sonic: Question from the crowd.
- Robotnik: What is it?!
- Sonic: I'm worth way more than that.
- Robotnik: THERE HE IS!!! GET HIM!!! I WANT THAT HEDGEHOG!!!
- Sonic Whoah!!
- (Robotnik pulls a green, orange, and blue lever, seemingly neglecting to pull a red one.)
- Scratch: You forgot to pull this one! (Scratch pulls the red lever. Robotnik reacts negatively to this, his head turning into a steaming train whistle.)
- Robotnik: D'oh! Dahhh, I didn't forget to pull that lever! I'm not SUPPOSED to pull that lever!
- Scratch: How was I to know? I was just hatched!
- Grounder: Sometimes I wish Doctor Robotnik hadn't made us so persistent.
- Scratch: He made me persistent; he made you too dumb to quit.
- Grounder: Was that an insult?!
- Scratch: Just shoot or you're going to miss your chance!
- Robotnik: He's out there still! Mocking me with his scurrilous speed! Standing between me and my dream of total domination of Mobius!
- Scratch: [turns on the light] Are you talking about Sonic?
- Robotnik: TURN OFF THAT LIGHT!!! Can't you see I'm brooding?
- Scratch: Oh yeah, sorry. [turns it off again]
- Robotnik: That's better. As I was saying, I hate that hedgehog! And I want him captured NOW!
- Grounder: But how are we ever gonna find him?
- Robotnik: My deluxe highly-calibrated Hedgehog-omitor has picked up his trail in the Marble Zone. You leave at first light! [he presses a button, activating a springy platform that sends Scratch and Grounder soaring outside] So? I'm a little impatient.
- Scratch: (interrogating Breezy) We have ways of making you talk, hedgehog!
- Grounder: We do? What ways?
- Scratch: Stupid! (smacks him)
- Grounder: Oh, yeah! Right! We got stupid ways to make you talk! So start blabbin', missy!
- Scratch: Tell us where we can find Sonic!
- Breezy: I don't know where he is. I've never even met Sonic.
- Sonic: (zooms in) You have now! (to Scratch and Grounder) Picking on a pretty lady. Don't you bots have any chivalry?
- Scratch: No, but Grounder's got a real trick up his sleeve!
- Grounder: (reveals a glue-gun) My new glue-gun. It'll paste your sneakers right to the pavement!
- Scratch: Yeah, hedgehog! Stick around! Ba ha ha haaa!
- (Grounder squirts at a fleeing Sonic, missing him.)
- Scratch: You missed! (smacks Grounder) Wait'll Dr. Robotnik hears about this! Ba ha ha haaa!
- Grounder: (aims at him) Not from you! I'll glue your jab shut!!
- Rabbit Gardener: Congratulations. You have reached the Garden of the Mobisia Marvelosa Marigoldias.
- Sonic: Whew... finally. I'm getting pooped.
- Rabbit Gardener: Unfortunately, no one ever returns from here.
- Sonic: And why not? (A streak of fire almost hits Sonic.)
- Rabbit Gardener: The fire dragon won't let 'em.
- Robotnik: Who is this?! I can't talk now! I'm waiting for important news from the ice territory!
- Polar Bear: Ah, listen up, your rottenness - Sonic was just here!
- Robotnik: Haha, it's working! My sneaky, devious, underhanded scheme is working!
- Scratch: Any sneaky, devious, underhanded, scheme in particular?
- Robotnik: Yes! My secret agent Breezy has got Sonic running in circles all over Mobius!
- Scratch: Breezy is your secret agent?!
- Robotnik: Of course!
- Grounder: Then why'd you send us to capture her?
- Robotnik: That was the sneaky part of my devious and underhanded scheme!
- Scratch and Grounder: It was?
- Robotnik: Yes, you dumbots! How else could I get Sonic to think Breezy is on his side?
- Scratch: (after a brief silence) I knew it all the time!
- Grounder: I knew it before you did!
- Scratch: Great acting job I did when we captured her, huh?
- Grounder: (sarcastically) Yeah, great acting. You almost had me thinking Robotnik put a brain in your head!
- Robotnik: (punches Grounder, sending him flying into a wall) SILENCE!!!
- Grounder: Yes, your miserableness.
- Robotnik: [showing Scratch and Grounder a new machine] Well, gentlemen? How do you like it?
- Grounder: Hmmm...
- Scratch: Uhhh... We love it!
- Grounder: Yeah! It's the best one we've ever seen!
- Scratch: If we were gonna build ourselves, we'd make it exactly like that.
- Grounder: Exactly!
- Scratch: One question.
- Robotnik: Yeeeees?
- Scratch and Grounder: What is it?
- Robotnik: [looks frustrated for a moment] It's my new Eggo-Matic-Tunnelizer and Town Terrorizer! [points down to a nearby village] See that lovely empty space in front of my fortress?
- Scratch: Not exactly empty, your maliciousness.
- Grounder: That's a whole village down there.
- Robotnik: In six hours, that village will be gone!
- Scratch: Gone?
- Robotnik: Vanished! Destroyed! Obliterated! I'm flooding it! I'm going to tunnel down to the main Mobius reservoir, steal all its water, and turn that town into Lake Robotnik! (laughs evilly)
- Grounder: ... Need any help?
- Robotnik: NO!! I want you two to go and help Breezie eliminate Sonic! This is one time I'm going to do some rottenness, and that hedgehog won't stop me!
- Grounder: But what will happen to all the people?
- Robotnik: In a word... they'll all be sunk! (cackles menacingly)
- :Robotnik:' (Spin to the Right) I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG! (Crashes)
The Robotnik Express
- (Grounder's phone begins to ring.)
- Grounder: (whispering to Scratch) Psst. Scratch. It's the Robotnik Hotline.
- Big Grizz: What you say? Duuuhh... what was dat?
- Grounder: My tummy rumbling?
- Big Grizz: That's da strangest tummy rumbling I ever hoid.
- Scratch: Not really. It always sounds like that when Tails eats onion rings. (Grounder picks up the phone.)
- Big Grizz: Onion rings?! Of course! How could I be so stupid?
- Grounder: Oh, uhhh... beats me.
- (Grounder burps while still on the phone. Robotnik hears this at his Emporium.)
- Robotnik: For Grounder's sake, that better have been a wrong number!
- (Tails starts teasing Scratch and Grounder.)
- Tails: Nyah, nyah! You can't catch me!
- Grounder: Why not?!
- Tails: You're slow, you're clumsy, you're stupid...
- Scratch: Yeah, right! Let's get him anyway! (Scratch and Grounder try to catch Tails, only to run into a wall.)
- Tails: But you run into walls real good!
High Stakes Sonic
- Robotnik: How dare you interrupt me now!? I want my monument finished in time for Robotnik Day!
- Grounder: Woo! I didn't know there was a Robotnik Day.
- Robotnik: Of course there's a Robotnik Day! I just declared it one minute ago!
- Robotnik: Is my new Casino Night Zone ready?
- Grounder: Uh, no...
- Robotnik: No?! I spent over a million mobiums on that place! I made it a top priority! How can my new Casino Night Zone not be ready?
- Grounder: Because it's locked and I have the key.
- Robotnik: Well, then go open it, you nincombutt, you stupo-you miserable mess of microchips!
- Grounder: I'm doing better, he didn't call me a hopeless hunk of junk.
- Robotnik: And make it fast you hopeless hunk of junk!
- Sonic: Oh, and tell Robotnik he has a crummy Casino. No chili dogs.
- Scratch: Oh its, its, its!
- Sonic: (as James Bond) Hedgehog, Sonic the Hedgehog.
- Day Care woman: One million Mobiums please.
- Tails: But I've only been here ten minutes!
- Day Care woman: If you want to complain, take it up with the management.
- Tails: I will!
- Day Care woman: The Management is Doctor Robotnik!'
- Tails: Oh, I won't...
- Dr. Robotnik: You’ll be happy to know that a thousand Mobians have staked their freedom on your victory.
- Sonic: It’s a safe bet, egg-belly !
- Dr. Robotnik: Not for your little sidekick. Remember : if you win, he’s DOOMED.
- Sonic: You don’t honestly expect your scumbot to beat me, do ya ?
- Dr. Robotnik: Honestly ? Of course not. I never do anything honestly. You must throw the race ! Then those Mobians will be my slaves.
- Sonic: I can't do that !
- Dr. Robotnik: It’s the Mobians or Tails ! You decide ! (laughs evilly)
- MacHopper: I'm free!
- Robotnik: Of course you're free! I never pay any of my minions.
Full Tilt Tails
- Dr Robotnik: AHAHAHAHA! I really put one over on that rube! This sack of gold can finance a whole army of robots to trample Mobius into submission!
- Scratch: You're my hero Dr Robotnik sir. You're rotten to the core, BAHAHAHA!
- Dr Robotnik: Thank you, and to show how much I appreciate you two numbskulls, I'm going to give you a tip.
- Scratch: Wow, aha, great!
- Grounder: Oh, boy, a tip!
- Dr Robotnik: The tip is: "always buy new shoes in the afternoon, after your feet have expanded".
- Scratch: I'll, uh, try to remember that.
- Grounder: Yeah, me too, in case I ever get feet.
- Dr. Robotnik: I bet this nugget alone is worth...[smells it]...hmmm? Strange. It smells like...chili beans. [eats it] It IS chili beans! STALE CHILI BEANS! Covered with gold paint!
- Grounder: That was a pretty tricky hillbilly.
- Dr. Robotnik: Coconuts!
- Coconuts: [enters room] You want me, your putridness? You want me?
- Dr. Robotnik: I was bamboozled by Sonic, and it's all your fault!
- Coconuts: What are you talking about?! I wasn't even there!
- Dr. Robotnik: Shut up! I'm the boss, I can blame whoever I want to! I am demoting you down to mop-up duty!
- Coconuts: But, but, but, but, but,...[moans]...where do I start?
- Dr. Robotnik: By standing on that X!
- [Coconuts walks onto a trapdoor with an "X" on it. Robotnik pulls a lever that opens the trapdoor and Coconuts falls in.]
- Dr. Robotnik: Ha!
- Coconuts: NOT AGAIN!
- Dr. Robotnik: If it's the last thing I do, I'm going to get even with that scheme-stopping spine-headed hedgehog!
- Tails: I'm NEVER in time for the fun stuff! Face it! I'm a slo-mo!
- Sonic: Cheer up, kid. You're already the fastest two-tailed orange fox I know!
- Sonic: (dressed as a cop) Let me speak to the driver.
- Grounder: I'm not driving. He is!
- Scratch: No, I'm not!
- Sonic: Driving without a driver? Now you're really in for it.
Tails' New Home
- Sonic: Oops! You're in trouble, Doctor.
- Robotnik: I'm never in trouble, I make trouble!
- Sonic: You spelled "kidnapped" with a "C". (revealing the word "Cidnapped")
- Robotnik: So? When I take total control of Mobius, that's the way everyone will spell it!
Over the Hill Hero
- Robotnik: Failed again, did you?
- Scratch: Why no your surpreme awfulness, in fact we succeeded wonderfully!
- Grounder: In a kind of negative way.
- Robotnik: SILENCE! YOU DUMBBOTS WOULDN'T KNOW SUCCESS IF IT BIT YOU ON THE BUMPER!
- Captain Rescue: Never fear! Captain Rescue is here!
- Captain Rescue: I guess my sneeze-bomb catcher went a little off course!
- Sonic: A little off course?! Are you a...(sneezes)...schmo or what?
- Scratch: Whoa! He's leading them right to the cliff!
- Grounder: That's military intellegence for you!
- (Sonic has forced the soldier robots to march with him and each fall off the cliff in tempo.)
- Sonic: (salutes) Squad! Fall out!
- Captain Rescue: (to Sonic angrily) Old-timer? OLD-TIMER?! Why I was saving Mobius from bad guys when you were still a hedgehoglet!
- (He walks away sad.)
- Tails: I think you hurt his feelings, Sonic.
- Sonic: Well! Guys like him ought to know when to quit! Robotnik would eat him for lunch!
- (Sonic is having a tribute so Tails asks his friends to be at the hero of the year awards, Tails asks Professor Von Schlemmer to come.)
- Professor Von Schlemmer: Of course, Professor Von Schlemmer is a brilliant scientist, he deserves a tribute and I always wanted to meet him.
- Tails: You're Professor Von Schlemmer, remember?
- Von Schlemmer: I am? That's wonderful, haha! Then I can be the one to introduce me to him.
- (Scratch puts the lever on the machine)
- Scratch: Look what I did, I got it finished. I'm Dr. Robotnik's favorite lackey. (Professor Von Schlemmer is shown up tied on a tree)
- Von Schlemmer: Well, I'm his favorite victim.
- Coconuts: As soon as I saw the dreamamajig, Dr. Robotnik, I knew you'd want to know about it!
- Dr. Robotnik: Indeed! If I had the machine, I could terrorize all of Mobius!
- Coconuts: I guess this means I finally get my promotion, huh?
- Dr. Robotnik: (shoots out of his chair) Promotion?! What for?! You should have swiped the machine and brought it to me, you nincombot!
- Coconuts: Bububu... (Dr. Robotnik gives him a mop and bucket)
- Dr. Robotnik: I'm demoting you to scrub monkey, third class! Now go and mop up the dungeon! (Pulls a lever and Coconuts falls into the dungeon. Then the door opens and Scratch and Grounder fall through)
- Dr. Robotnik: Snooping as usual I see?
- Scratch: Not me! I didn't hear nothing about Von Schlemmer's dreamamajig!
- Grounder: Er... me neither! Especially I didn't here the part about the clown!
- Dr. Robotnik: Stop jabbering, you dingbots! I'm formulating a plan to take advantage of this unexpected turn of events!
- Grounder: And the brilliant idea is, your sneakiness?
- Scratch: It's a work of genius!
- Dr. Robotnik: Idiots! I haven't thought of it yet, you boot-lickers!
- Grounder: Ooh. But when you think of it...
- Scratch: I know it will be marvelous!
- Dr. Robotnik: That's true... Ahah! I have just come up with a magnificent scheme! (points at his feet) Now you may lick my boots! (Scratch and Grounder stick out their tongues in disgust)
- Scratch: Urrgh.
- Grounder: (disgusted) I hate his boots!
- Robotnik: If you bring Lucas and Sonic back to me, you can name your prize - anything!
- Scratch: Your Egg-o-matic hovercraft?
- Robotnik: Yes!
- Scratch: This fortress?
- Robotnik: Yes! I said ANYTHING!
- Grounder: You mean, like, like that wrench set over there?
- Robotnik: (groans) Even the wrench set!
- Grounder: See ya! (Gets a wrench thrown on his caterpillar track and falls face forward on the floor) I can't move!
- Scratch: What are you griping about? You wanted the wrench set, didn't you? (Runs away)
Lifestyles of Sick and Twisted
- Scratch: Dr. Robotnik!
- Grounder: Throbbin Screech is on!
- Scratch: It's showtime! Bahahaha!
- Robotnik: SILENCE!! We're not watching his show; we hate his show!
- Grounder: No we don't; it's our very favorite. (Scratch pounds him against the wall.) We'd rather watch reruns of Bart the Barfy Bumblebee any day.
- Robotnik: I've really outdone myself this time! Remind me to award myself the Medal for Excellence in Supreme Rottenness.
- Scratch: Didn't you just give yourself that award last week?
- Robotnik: Well, make up a better one then!
Tails in Charge
- Robotnik: Have you captured Sonic yet?
- Scratch: D'oh! Tell 'im we almost had him!
- Grounder: Almost, sir!
- Robotnik: ALMOST?!! What kind of nincompoops are you!?!
- Grounder: Uh, what kind of nincompoops are we?
- Scratch: Sir, I've got a foolproof plan! This time we'll get him... my way!
- Robotnik: If you don't, I'll melt you down... MY way!
- Grounder: Wait until we see what Dr. Robotnik gets me for bagging that hedgehog!
- Scratch: You?! You couldn't bag groceries! Give him to me!
- Tails: I gotta get Sonic!
- Tails: Oh, no! Badniks! I gotta go!
- Scratch: Come back!
- Grounder: Yeah, runt! Come back here!
[Grounder stars operating the machine but Scratch bangs him on the arm.]
- Scratch: Hey! Stop shooting! If you hit Sonic, you'll unfreeze him!
- Grounder: Huh?
- Scratch: Doh for the 20th time you serve Sonic the Chilli Dog real slow so i'll have pleanty of time to zap him with the stopper zapper! You got it now?
- Grounder: Um....
- Scratch: Grounder your as dumb as a rock!
- Grounder: Metamorphic, igeneous, or sedamentry?
- Scratch: Nicoratius! (Grabs a rock and hits Grounder)
- Tails: Should've worn your seat belts, fellas.
- Grounder: Oh, sorry, officer! We forgot!
- Tails: Well, I'll give you 2, maybe 3 years in Mobius jail to think about it.
- Scratch: Now hold on!
- Tails: Driving over the speed limit inside a building? That's gonna cost you, too!
- Grounder: Oh, no! How much for that?
- Tails: 5, maybe 10 years?
- [Scratch picks up Tails]
- Grounder: Scratch! He's an officer!
- Scratch: Ever see an officer with two tails? [reveals Tails]
- Grounder: [gasp] The fox brat! I knew that!
- Scratch: Did not! You don't know anything!(Sees that Tails got away) Hey come back here you dippy little mutt!!
Momma Robotnik Returns
- Robotnik: I detest that Catty Carlyle! She's singing about Sonic! So I've invented this radio wave locator to find her and stop her! (Machine starts beeping) There! That's where the song is coming from!
- Grounder: From this machine?
- Robotnik: Nooo, imbecile! That flashing light shows where the song is being broadcast from! This is where the REBL radio station is!
- Grounder: (reading the note Robotnik hands him) "Single 700-pound villain looking for suitable companion."
- Robotnik: Whoops! Uh, wrong paper. Give me that!
- (Grounder and Scratch walk into Robotnik's fortress after failing to stop Catty Carlyle)
- Grounder: (whispering) We better apologize to Dr. Robotnik!
- Scratch: No, let's just go to our rooms!
- Robotnik: (grabs the two) Where do you dumb-bots think you're going?
- Grounder: (whispering) Ah, busted!
- Scratch: We thought you were sleeping, oh gluteus maximus!
- Robotnik: How could I sleep when everyone on Mobius is singing that blasted "Sonic's Song"?! It must be stopped! I've got it, I'll put an end to all music on Mobius; no humming, no singing, and no radio. (A bird lands on the tree nearby and starts whistling Sonic's Song, while Robotnik loses his temper) Argh, and no whistling! You blasted... (Bird lays an egg which hits Robotnik in the face)
- Grounder: (while invading a radio station) Can I say hello to my mommy?
- Scratch: D'oh, you don't have a mommy!
Easy and Fast
- Easy Eddie: Hey, this is fake money!
- Robotnik: Of course, I'm a fake nice person. Throw him in the dungeon!
- Easy Eddie: You'll pay for this! I can't stand dishonesty!
- Robotnik: First, I place the Chaos Emerald in the activation altar. Then, I decide which part of Mobius I wish to sink into the sea, and then...
- Sonic: Your old pal Sonic shows up and stops everything!
- Robotnik: How did you find me you spiny spoil-sport?
- Sonic: I figured Easy Eddie would bring you the ring, and once you had it, you couldn't wait to use it!
- Robotnik: It's mine! Give it to me!
- Sonic: No way Egg-belly, I'm taking this ring somewhere you'll never find it!
- Robotnik: I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG!
- (After Sonic exchanges Easy Eddie for a rock, Scratch and Grounder bring it to Robotnik)
- Robotnik: A rock?! You brought me a rock?! (Robotnik hurls the rock at Scratch, who quickly dodges)
- Grounder: Um, it's a really nice rock, Dr. Robotnik!
- (Sonic finishes pulling a thorn out of the dragon's foot and it licks him)
- Sonic: Down boy, I love you too.
- Robotnik: How did you do that?
- Sonic: I guess you don't remember your fairy tales. The Lion and the Mouse is now The Hedgehog and the Dragon.
- Robotnik: Burn him up, you big slobbering idiot! (The Dragon growls at Robotnik and drops him off of its back)
- Robotnik: Uh, big nicest slobbering idiot! (The Dragon torches Robotnik with its fiery breath)
- Wes Weasley: It's great to be back palsy, but you didn't have to arrange an escort. A simple message to my fax machine would have worked fine.
- Robotnik: And I'll deliver a simple message to your throat!
- Wes Weasley: No need to be angry, I have decided to refund your money, you say the gravity stopper didn't work right?
- Grounder: Oh no, it worked fine. It was the gravity-defying net that didn't work.
- Wes Weasley: The net? Well, why didn't you say so? I don't cover the net, so, no refunding needed.
- Robotnik: Cheater! Rapscalion! You've sold me countless traps, and none of them work!
- Wes Weasley: Correction, Robotnik, it's your two stoogebots that don't work. My machines have worked as they are supposed to.
- Robotnik: You have a point, Weasley.
The Magic Hassle
- Robotnik: [to Wes Weasley] GET OUT OF MY LIFE!
- Robotnik: You lame-brained knuckle-dragging dolt! How dare you interrupt me when I'm having a bath with my rubber crocodile!
- Coconuts: Oh, but I only wanted to tell you I saw one of those F.O.U.s! I mean, C.I.A.s! Uh, C.O.D.s? I mean--
- Robotnik: Get to the point, or your name will be M-U-D!
- Robotnik: I see that Sonic did some training of his own!
- Coachnik: Don't worry Doctor, it's still early in the season. We'll be ready next time.
- Scratch, Grounder and Coconuts: What? Next time? (mumbles)
- Robotnik: Next time, my foot!
- Robotnik: You dolt, you're just lucky the Coachnik thinks we need you!
- Coconuts: This is not what I call lucky!
- Scratch: But I can fly. I'm the Swan Queen! HAHAHAHA!
- Robotnik: COACHNIK! You're wrecking these robots faster than I'm able to fix them!
- Grounder: Dr. Robotnik, What happened to Coachnik?
- Robotnik: I gave him the boot! That's what!
- Coachnik: We'll see who gives who the boot! (The Coachnik's foot gets up and starts booting Robotnik)
- Robotnik: Hey! What gives?
- Coachnik: My foot!
- Robotnik: Penalty! Call the referee! Somebody find his off switch! TIME OUT!
- Robotnik: (self-narrating) If Dr. Robotnik can sink this final putt, he'll win the mobius tournament of champions and win the grand prize of the dictatorship of the universe!
- Scratch & Grounder: DR. ROBOTNIK! (Robotnik hits his golf ball too hard and it bounces around the room wildly until it bounces off Scratch and Grounders heads and into Robotnick's mouth. He then spits it into the hole)
- Grounder: Ooh, nice putt.
- Robotnik: Thanks, and now I've got a nice putter for you two! (Robotnik wraps the putter around Scratch and Grounder's necks) What's so important that you had to ruin my golf game?
- Scratch: Look how shiny my key is!
- Grounder: My key is shinier!
Musta Been a Beautiful Baby
- Scratch: I have told you once, I have told you a thousand times...
- Tails: (as a baby) Goo Goo Poo Poo.
- Scratch: (confused) Goo Goo Poo Poo?
- Grounder: No, you never said that!
Hedgehog of The Hound Table
- Robotnik: (in possession of the Chaos Emerald of Invincibility) Hahahahahaha! I love being invincible!
- Scratch: Personally, we could live without it.
- Robotnik: Before I go back in time to get the next Chaos Emerald, I think I'll humiliate Sonic before the entire kingdom. I can't wait to see the look on that hedgehog's face when I tell him... HE'S GONE?!?
- Scratch: I don't think you have to tell him he's gone, your slowness! I think he knows! Bahahahaa!
Sonic the Matchmaker
- Grounder (his arm-cannon blown to pieces) Waaah! MAMAAA!!
- Scratch: Oh, we don't have a mother, stupid!
- Grounder: But I want a mamaaa!!!
- Scratch: She's beauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-tiful, Doctor!
- Grounder: Yeah, she's got really big--
- Scratch: Hair!
- (Robotnik Jr. is feeling sad after being rejected by Breezie)
- Tails: Hey, Junior. Why are you looking so sad?
- Junior: I just met the coolest robot girl.
- Tails: You mean Breezie?
- Junior: Yeah. But she likes Sonic, not me. Look.
- Breezie: (laying down with Sonic) Oh, Sonic. I don't know what I would've done without you. You're so brave.
- Sonic: Well, it's just your average hedgehog heroics.
- Tails: Don't worry about it, Junior. Sonic only thinks of Breezie as a friend.
- Junior: (implying that Breezie is in love with Sonic) But that's not the way she thinks of him. She'll never like me as much as Sonic.
- [Quark and Robotnik's ships have just fell to pieces after both unsucessfully tried to capture Sonic and Tails]
- Robotnik: You idiot! I would've captured that hedgehog if it wasn't for you! Whoever you are!
- [Quark pops out]
- Quark: If it wasn't for you, you ridiculous fool, I would've gotten rid of that hedgehog!
- Robotnik: Ridiculous?! What business is it of yours, anyway?
- Quark: [pulls out crown and puts it on his head] Why, I plan to take over the entire planet of Mobius, and declare myself absolute ruler, of course!
- Robotnik:Of course. Now, about this, uh, uh...[indistinct mumbling]...WHAT DID YOU SAY?!
- Quark: [pulls out poster] And when I'm through with this miserable planet, I'm building it a shrine to me, Brandon Quark, M.D., Ph. D., C.E.G.!
- Scratch: What does C.E.G. stand for?
- Quark: Crazy Evil Genius, natch.
- [Robotnik grabs the poster and tears it up.]
- Robotnik Well, it just so happens that I'm taking over Mobius, and making it a shrine to me, Quack!
- Quark: That's Quark, egg boy! [jumps out on Robotnik's belly] And I've never seen anything as preposterous as you!
- Robotnik: Check a mirror, duck butt!
- Quark: Okay! So I had a little lab accident with a duck! But it's all just water...
- Robotnik: ...Off a duck's back! [pushes Quark off] With my scientific genius, you haven't got a chance!
- Quark: [looking at Scratch and Grounder] You call those wind-up toys scientific genius?! Get a load of this, egg boy!
- [Quark presses a button that summons his robot, D.U.F.U.S.]
- D.U.F.U.S.: You summoned me, Dr. Quark?
- Quark: This is a D.U.F.U.S, Designed Unit Flexible Underling Substitute, the most powerful weapon on the planet! And now for a little demo, Robotnik!
- D.U.F.U.S.: I am a prototype D.U.F.U.S., capable of 2,486 offensive modes!
- [D.U.F.U.S. changes from several of his offensive modes to other modes and finally to a cannon as he speaks. His release of a big cork finds its way into Robotnik. Robotnik spits out the cork.]
- Robotnik: This planet isn't big enough for the both of us!
- Quark: Your belt isn't big enough for you! [He pulls out a pair of scissors and cuts Robotnik's belt, revealing his underwear. Robotnik, in embarassment, pulls up his pants.]
- Robotnik: Look who's quacking!
- Quark: I'M NOT A DUCK! I'M NOT A DUCK! I'M NOT A DUCK! [pause] I propose a contest. Whichever of us captures Sonic the Hedgehog shall have sole dominion over Mobius!
- Robotnik: You got it! There's nothing like a fair fight.
- [camera fades out, then fades in with Robotnik and Quark talking to themselves]
- Quark and Robotnik: [to themselves] And this will be nothing like a fair fight! Hahahahahahahahaha!
- Scratch: Okay, you better tell us what your plan is.
- Grounder: Yeah, so we can stop...
- [Scratch hits Grounder on the head]
- Scratch: Actually, we were just curious!
- Sonic: Well, it's too late, boys! We already escaped.
- Scratch: Well, thanks anyway. [goes into wild take] YOU WHAT?!
- Tails: We're just holo, uh, holo...
- Sonic: Holographic projections. 3-D movies. We skipped town an hour ago!
- Scratch: I don't believe it!
- Grounder: Yeah! If you were just holo, uh, holo, uh, pictures, could I do this to you?
- [Grounder grabs Sonic and Tails and throws them at the window. Sonic grabs the bars.]
- Sonic: No! And thanks! Gotta run, hon! [spins and breaks the bars]
- Tails: So long, battery brain! [flies off]
- Scratch: [to Grounder] YOU DID IT AGAIN!
- Grounder: Yeah, but you gotta admit it was a great plan! And now we know what it is!
- Scratch: If they escape, you know who'll get blamed!
- [Scratch and Grounder point to each other]
- Scratch and Grounder: YOU!
- [D.U.F.U.S. enters the prison hall scanning while Scratch and Grounder are playing tic-tac-toe.]
- Scratch: Oh, I gotcha now!
- D.U.F.U.S.: Where are the prisoners?
- Scratch: Oh, er, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, they're still in there!
- Grounder: No, they're not! They...
- [Scratch grabs Grounder's tongue and ties it into a knot so that Grounder can't speak for five seconds.]
- D.U.F.U.S.: That is improbable! My sensors cannot sense them!
- Scratch: Well, open the door and see! [D.U.F.U.S. opens the cell door and looks in.] Oh, no! YOU let them out! Look! The cell is empty!
- [Grounder chuckles]
- D.U.F.U.S.: Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? I refused that! I have committed an error! That is impossible!
- Robotnik: The hedgehog is ours! What a team we make! Robotnik and Quark!
- Quark: That's Quark and Robotnik!
- Robotnik: Join me for a little gloating in Sonic's cell?
- Quark: I'm inviting you to join me! [towards cell] D.U.F.U.S.! Are you there?
- [inside cell]
- D.U.F.U.S.: What shall I do? It's Dr. Quark!
- Grounder: Lie!
- D.U.F.U.S.: That is against my programming! My circuits are hurting!
- Scratch: Well, once Dr. Robotnik and Quark see what YOU did, your circuits will be hurting even more!
- Quark: Not performance my solar breath brings Sonic the Hedgehog dip!
- Sonic: Sounds like a great party!
- Tails: I'll bring the dip!
- Quark: You are the DIP!
- [Quark fires the solar to melt rocks and rushes Sonic from fired assaults]
- Robotnik: Careful! If the solar ray touches my Darkinator, There's no telling-
- [Quark fires instantly and destroys the Darkinator, making it explode]
- Robotnik: [weakly] What might happen...!
- D.U.F.U.S.: This failure was probable to a factor of 245,764 to 1.
- Quark: Oh, can it!
- D.U.F.U.S.: Of course, the mathematical probability can be altered; if you are to combine forces, the success slash failure ratio, is 4062 to 1.
- Quark: Combined forces! For faster as idea!
- Robotnik: That's so idea! I like it!
- [Robotnik has stopped his large tank]
- Robotnik: Why that ego-maniac! [spots sign] "Welcome to Quark Land?"
- [Robotnik, Scratch, and Grounder walk over to Sonic and Tails, disguised as soldiers.]
- Sonic: Welcome to Quark Land. You have obviously arrived to enlist in the glorious war against the inferior Robotnik. Hail Quark!
- Tails: Hail Quark!
- Grounder: Hail Quar...[Scratch bonks him on the head]...OW!
- Robotnik: That's it! This time he's gone too far! It's duck-hunting season, boys!
- Grounder: Who?
- Scratch: Bert Who!
- Grounder: Bert Who?
- Robotnik: You got it!
- Grounder: Oh, I got it! Bert You Got It!
- [Sonic is dressed up as an older woman and he's just reached Robotnik's tank]
- Sonic: [in womanly voice] There you are, young man! Your mother told me I could find you here!
- Robotnik: My mother?!
- Sonic: Yeah! She wanted to know how you were doing on capturing that pesky hedgehog!
- [Robotnik begins to stutter]
- Sonic: No excuses! If you haven't captured him yet, I'll have to report to her immediately! [walks over to telephone and picks it up] Momma Robotnik, please. [messes up wiring in the tank]
- Robotnik: Please! No! Don't call her now! I'll do anything!
- Sonic: Young man! Are you offering me a bribe if I don't report to your mother?
- Robotnik: Yes!
- Sonic: I'll take it!
Grounder the Genius
- Tails: Hi, Hacker. Whatcha doin'?
- Hacker: Hiya, Tails. Sonic. Just taking a peak at someone's program.
- Tails: You mean you can get into someone else's computer?
- Hacker: They haven't made the system I can't crack!
- Sonic: So what are we waiting for? Get crackin'!
- Hacker: Almost done!
- Grounder: Ha, ha! You're not done! You're done for!
Mad Mike, Da Bear Warrior
- [Sonic has just finished altering Robotnik's giant statue]
- Sonic: Ladies and gentlement, I present to you...[in bear voice]...da bears!
- [crowd cheers]
Attack on Pinball Fortress
- Sgt. Doberman: 50 mile run through the swamp, soldier! MOVE!
- Trooper: Aw, gee, Sgt. Doberman!
- [Robotnik's stupidity ray, attempting to hit Sonic, hits the trooper instead.]
- Trooper: Oh, yes, sir! Great idea, sir! This'll be fun!
- Sgt. Doberman: [thinking] Hmmm. A new stupidity ray. I could create a whole planet of my kind of soldiers!
- Wes Weasley: [thinking also] Hmmm. A new stupidity ray! I could create a whole planet of suckers!
- Sgt. Doberman: I volunteer to join the mission! With my military experience, we will be certain to beat the pinball fortress!
- Wes Weasley: No! I volunteer! My company sold Robotnik most of the traps in the fortress! I know how to get through them!
- Sgt. Doberman: Get lost, snake oil! We don't need you!
- Wes Weasley: What we don't need is a throat-necked grunthead!
- Sgt. Doberman: Oh, yeah?
- Wes Weasley: Yeah!
- [the two begin fighting again]
- Tails: What do you think, Sonic?
- Sonic: I think, between Robotnik and these guys, we're all in big trouble!
- Robotnik: (After noticing that Sonic was outside his window) THAT HEADHOG IS OUTSIDE MY WINDOW!!!! SSSSSS Squad! Arrest him!
- Sketch Lampoon: If it cracks me up, it ought to be in Crack-Ups!
- Sketch Lampoon: Sonic! Boy, am I glad to see you?
- Sonic: Why? Because your cell is crumbling all around you?
- Sketch Lampoon: No. Because if I had to draw one more panel of Robotnik's life story, I'd have gone cuckoo! (Sonic rushes with him and Tails out of the crumbling prison complex.) But now I'm free to work on "Humpty Dumpty 2," and I'm going to make Robotnik look really stupid!
- (The three have made it outside as the prison complex explodes.)
- Sonic: Actually, Mr. Lampoon, I don't think you can make Robotnik look any stupider than he already is!
- (All three laugh as Robotnik starts crying.)
- Robotnik: HELP! HELP! I'VE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP! (cries some more) I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG!
- Jaleel White - Sonic the Hedgehog
- Christopher Welch - Miles "Tails" Prower
- Long John Baldry - Dr. Robotnik
- Gary Chalk - Grounder
- Phil Hayes - Scratch
- Ian James Corlett - Coconuts
Sonic the Hedgehog (SatAM)
- Sally: Sonic, where were you when the brains were handed out?
- Sonic: Time to juice!
- Sonic: Juice time!
- Sonic: Jelly and jam time!
- Sonic: Dust and bust time!
- Sonic: The Hedgehog knows.
- Sonic: Plan won't fly, Sal.
Sally: Yes, it will!
Sally: STOP THAT and give me one good reason!
Sonic: Because you'll be a sitting duck for the stealthbots.
Sally: We can fly at night.
Sonic: Robotnik's radar will pick you up in a Sonic second.
Sally: We can fly low, under the radar.
Sonic: Well, I don't like it. I'm not going. And I don't think you should go either.
Sally: We can use the scrolls' powers against Robotnik. We are going, with or without you!
Sonic: Okay, okay! I'll go! But I'm using the old ground transportation. I'll follow you.
- Robotnik: Activate all exterior hedgehog traps.
Snively: But I thought you wanted him to get in.
Robotnik: Yes! But we can't make it too easy!
- Snively: Sir, Sir! They're inside the machine! Shall I alert the the forces?
Robotnik: Oh no, no, no Snively. Let them explore. Perhaps they'll find my little surprise.
Snively: (under his breath) Your stupidity will ruin everything, you ugly boil.
Robotnik: WHAT was that, Snively?!
Snively: I said the Doomsday Machine's going to need more oil, sir.
- Sally: Sonic, time travel violates all the laws of physics.
Sonic: So does Dulcy's flyin', but that doesn't stop her!
- Sonic: Yo, Sal. Were going to blow this pop stand. (badly disguising his voice as Robotnik's) Open Cell #54.
Computer: Voice print approved. Hand print necessary for certification.
Sonic: Open up this cell or I'll rip out your electronic brain!
Computer: Hand print unnecessary. You are Robotnik.
- Sonic: Why do you ask so many questions?
Sally: Why don't you use your brain?
Sonic: It gives me a headache!
- Robotnik: Oh, I'm almost sorry that it's over. If nothing else, you have been a most worthy adversary. But, in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers... get robotizicized!
- Sonic: Ant, put a sock in it!
Antoine: My socks? What is wrong with my socks?
- Bunnie: Antoine, y'all are dearly startin' to tick me off!
Antoine: What? I'm not even wearing my watch.
- Antoine: Oh, this piece of quiet is making me sweating.
Bunnie: Everything makes you sweating, Antoine. (pinches his cheek playfully) But you're still a little muffin!
- Sally: Robotnik can really HURT you!
Sonic: Hey! I'm still here, aren't I?
- Sonic: Thanks for saving my life tonight, Bunnie.
Bunnie: Sometimes a metal body comes in handy, but I still have somethin' a robot will never have; a heart and a mind of my own.
- Sally: SONIC, I can NOT believe you would jeopardize our mission for a STUPID CHILI DOG!
Sonic: A chili dog?! MOI? (gives a loud belch.) Oops.
Sally: Don't tell me you forgot to check the blind drop!
Sally: Okay, what?!
Sonic: I won't tell you I forgot to check the blind drop!
- Sonic: Am I cool or what?
Sally: You're what.
- Sonic: If brains had hair, he'd [Antoine] be a cueball.
- Sonic: Faster than lightning! Quieter than a mouse! I'm there and back before you know I'm even gone!
- The King: No matter how long it takes, Julien. I will STOP YOU!!!
Robotnik: Courageous words, sire. But anywhere you go, that'll be no possible. Open the void. Impressive, do you think? Be sure to give Naugus my regards. He's the sorcerer who invented it and uh... (chuckles) your new neighbor. Safe journer, sire.
The King: You'll regret this, Julien. YOU'LL REGRET THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!!!
- Bunnie: Where is Uncle Chuck?
Sonic: On a train headed for the crystal mine.
Antoine: Where is this crystal of mine?
- Various characters: Shut up, Antoine! (and variants thereof)
- Dulcy: Then, I had this really strange dream where my ma was telling me, "Come to Dragon's Nest! Come to Dragon's Nest!"
Sonic: Dragon's Nest?
Dulcy: It's where all the lady dragons go.
Sally: NICOLE, access dragon behavior, emphasis on migration.
Computer: Searching, Sally. One area found. Onset of migrational pattern behavior during adolesence.
Sonic: Onset of what during whom?
- Dulcy: (when she crash-lands) Hello, Ma! I'm home! (and variants thereof)
- Chuck: Are you girls alright?
Dulcy: We're fine, Uncle Chuck.
Chuck: Oh, thanks for getting here so fast!
Sally: What's wrong?
Chuck: It's all on here.
<He hands her a disk that she scans with her computer. A hologram pops up, showing Snively.>
Snively: We're very close to finding the first Drood Henge scroll, sir. Yes, sir.
Dulcy: Who's he talking to?
Chuck: Robotnik. I could only record one side of the conversation.
Snively: Yes, sir. We will continue our search.
Sally: Drood Henge? There is something familiar about that name.
Chuck: It was a royal family secret.
Sally: But I was never told.
Chuck: You were only 5 when Robotnik took over. It concerns the legendary Deep Power Stones, capable of incredible power, or incredible destruction!
Sally: NICOLE, access information on Drood Henge.
Computer: Access denied, Sally. Time encoded lock out.
Chuck: Your father inserted many programs into NICOLE. Some are time locked until you come of age.
Sally: But, that's 2 years from now! In the meantime, we have to find this Drood Henge!
Chuck: Before Robotnik does. The thought of that fiend having such awesome power!
- Robotnik: I-I HATE that hedgehog...I hate him! I hate him!!! HATE HIIIIIM!!!! HATE! HATE!! HATE!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTEEE!!!!!!
- Snively: Good morning, Dr. Robotnik. Exciting trip?
Robotnik: Shut up, Snively!
- Messages of the SWATbots: Hedgehog alert! Hedgehog, Priority 1! Surrender, hedgehog!
- Sonic: You ready, Rotor?
<Sonic strikes pose and hits an A chord with his electric guitar, then continues playing and sings>
Sonic: Hey, hey, Sal! Don't you call me a fool! 'Cause, baby, you know that I'm way past cool! WAY PAST COOL! <strikes A chord again> Way past cool, huh? How do you like the entrance? You know, the way I come flying in and hit the old "axle rose pose" right on the downbeat?
Rotor: Sally won't like it. It's too hard rock. It's got to be softer!
Sonic: Softer? What do you mean, softer? Oh I hate softer! Softer is for pillows, for ice cream! Music has got to move! It's got to be pedal to the metal! It's got to...
Rotor: <interrupting> Ballad.
Sonic: Ballad? Schmallad? Uh-uh. No way, man! Ballads make me want to hurl! <pretends to prevent himself from vomiting> Chunkage contained.
- Snively: I HATE YOU!!!! I HATE YOU BOTH!!!!!
- Sonic: Little news bulletin, Robotnik. Read the old lips. You are history, done, through, out of here, 'cause the Freedom Fighters are up and on the job!
Rotor: We're there!
Tails: Hi, mom!
<as they prepare to leave, Robotnik's voice stops him, as he is talking through his Orb>
Robotnik: Wait! Mark my words, hedgehog, before this day is done, you and the power rings will be right in the palm of my hand!
Sonic: Should we hold our breath, guys?
Tails and Rotor: Uh-uh. No way. Uh-uh-uh. Nope.
Sonic: Let's juice!
<the three run off>
- Sonic: Wake up call, guys. The hedgehog has landed!
Tails: Wow! How fast did we go, Sonic?
Sonic: We were scootin' and rootin', little bro!
Tails: Aw, no way! Scootin' and rootin'?
Rotor: Yep. Scootin' and rootin'!
- Snively: You there! What's your name?
Sonic: I don't know.
Snively: Well, not to worry, friend. You're with me, now.
- Snively: Here's another one. How many worker bots does it take to change a lightbulb?
Sonic: (chuckling) I don't know.
Snively: All of them!
<both laugh hysterically>
Sally: What have they done to him?
Chuck: Some kind of mind control. Go back to Knothole and warn the others. I'll snoop around here.
- Robotnik: Well, nice of you to drop in, hedgehog.
Sonic: <sarcastically> Did we miss dinner?
- Robotnik: So nice of you to drop by, hedgehog. I do love surprises. Now why are you here?
Sonic: <faking temper tantrum> It's the stress! I can't take it anymore! My hedgehog nerves are shot, I tell you! Shot! Shot! SHOT!
Robotnik: Oh, please. Something is rotten in Topeka... wherever that is. Now what are you up to?
Sonic: Oh, about 3'4", give or take an inch. Little joke. there.
Robotnik: Very little. <to SWATbots> Put him in the roboticizer.
Sonic: Wait! Wait! There's one more thing I gotta do.
<goes into his blue blur and wrecks the bots who have him captive>
Robotnik: I'll get you...
Sonic: <interupting> Have a seat, Robotnik! <thrusts Robotnik into his chair, then speaks, mimicking a game show host> Win and spin time, baldo! And you lose! <spins Robotnik and chair at supersonic speed, then rushes off> Activate anti-gravity system. Way cool! <activates system, grabs roboticizer parts> Ciao, baby. <runs off>
Robotnik: I'll get you, hedgehog! I'll get you! SNIIIIVELY-EY-EY-EY-EY-EY!
- Antoine: It is the curse! It is the curse!
- Dulcy: <having just crashed> Hello, ma! I'm home!
Sally: Dulcy! Did you see anything!
Dulcy: Oh, sure! I saw owls and trees and...
Sally: <interupting> Sonic! Did you see Sonic?
Ducly: Sorry! I looked everywhere, too!
Sally: Something is really wrong here. I've got to tell Uncle Chuck.
- Bunnie: What's it say, Sally girl?
Sally: I don't know. It's the ancient language of Mobius. NICOLE, can you translate?
Computer: Translation: We do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
Antoine: Well, I am shoeless!
Sonic: You mean, clueless, Ant.
- Antoine: This place is giving me some creepies.
- Bunnie: I bet the temple's on the other side of that wall.
Sally: I think you're right, Bunnie.
Rotor: Cool. But how do we get up there?
Sonic: What's next, Sal?
Sally: Well, we have to find the first marker. The "chair."
Sally: That's strange. That sound is always right on schedule. It sounds every 2.10 minutes.
Rotor: We have to find shelter!
Sonic: Behind the pillar! Grab on!
<everyone grabs on>
Sonic: Hang tight!
<Sonic pulls everyone behind pillar, wind stops>
Sonic: Yo, guys! Where did everybody go?
Sally: Here we are, Sonic!
Sonic: Where? I can't see you! <Sally walks up behind him> Man! That is too weird! That shadow makes you invisible!
Antoine: I am still not liking this place too much!
Sally: Come on. We've got a lot to do!
- Sally: NICOLE, translate.
Computer: Translation: what one cannot achieve in learning, one will achieve in the light of day.
Sonic: This stuff boggles the hedgehog mind.
Sally: It will become clear eventually, I hope.
- Computer: According to Maga's history, each marker represents a test based on the ancient degrees of awareness: intelligence, spirit, and courage, in which only the worthy can succeed.
Bunnie: Well, that's 3 degrees but there's only 2 markers, right?
Sally: Right. It does boggle the mind.
Antoine: Oh. I am so tired, I could pop!
Rotor: Sally, what are we looking for?
Sally: Something called the chair.
Sonic: What kind of a chair?
<pause, sunlight streams in and reveals chair>
Sonic: Yep. Definitely a chair. Yow! You are sizzling, hedgehog!
- Computer: What one cannot achieve in learning, one will achieve in the light of day.
Sally: Just like the inscription. Good work, Sonic!
Sonic: So, now what, Sal?
Sally: I think we sit!
- Bunnie: Oh my stars! This must be the place!
Sally: It is! Come on!
- Rotor: Sally, why are there two scrolls?
Sally: One is a fake. If we approach the wrong platform, the temple will explode!
Antoine: Explode? Eek, ook, eek, no, no, no, eek, oh, tympani, oh, no, no, no, no, no!
Sonic: Man, they sure don't make this easy.
Sally: Somewhere there is an answer.
Bunnie: Hey, what about all those hyroglyphics NICOLE's been translating?
Sally: Yes! Yes! The arrow-stone! We each see things differently. That's it!
Rotor: It is?
Sally: Yes! We overcame the first obstacle, the chair, with our intelligence!
Sonic: Thank you, thank you!
Bunnie: Then this is the second degree of awareness: spirit!
Sonic: Yo! That's us! The Freedom Fighters!
Rotor: Yeah. We're survivors!
<everyone looks at non-glowing platform>
All except Antoine: That's it!
Sally: Only one way to find out. <begins to approach non-glowing platform> I can do this!
Antoine: Oh! I cannot see this!
- Sonic: Sal?
- Bunnie: What's it say, Sally girl?
Sally: NICOLE, translate!
Computer: Accessing. The secret scrolls of Maga contained here within are the seven wonders of Mobius. Powerful, natural wonders, but dangerous if misued.
Sonic: NICOLE! We're waiting!
Computer: The first wonder is the wind tunnel, called, "The Breath of Mobius."
Rotor: Blowhole! That's where the big wind came from!
Sonic: That's cool! What's next?
Sonic: Say what?
Sally: There are three degrees of awareness. The last test is courage!
- Robotnik: SURPRISE!
- Robotnik: Give me the scrolls, princess!
Sonic: That ain't gonna happen, Robuttnik! Snooze, you lose!
Robotnik: As usual, you are making a serious mistake, hedgehog.
Sonic: Give me a Sonic second, Robuttnik! Sal, when I juice, you guys run for it!
Sally: Be careful, Sonic!
Robotnik: I'm waiting, hedgehog!
Sonic: Hey! That's my line! Listen! I'd like to hang with you botheads, but I've gotta juice!
- Sally: Are you okay, Sonic?
Sonic: Yeah, but Robuttnik isn't! He's history!
Bunnie: Robotnik dead? I just can't believe that!
Sonic: Believe it!
- Antoine: Oh my goodness! Are you the angels?
- Tails: Sonic, I have a problem.
Sonic: Big, or little?
- Bunnie: My stars! What the heck is that?
Sally: It's a baby terapod! How did he get down here?
- Sally: Oh, he is really cute. But we can't keep him.
Tails: How come? He's my friend!
Sally: Because his heard is migrating to Boulder Bay right now and he has to go with them. <to terapod> Where's your mother, little guy?
Bunnie: Good luck trying to figure that out!
- Sonic: <imitating Snively> Enjoyed the quality time, Snively! <back to normal voice as Tails laughs> And give our worst to the big round guy! Outta here!
Snively: Oh, the big round guy? Oh, dash it all! I hate my life!
- Chuck: And Snively is planning to use a memory scrambler on all of you like he did with Sonic!
Dulcy: A memory scrambler?
Chuck: It temporarily erases your memory!
Sally: For how long?
Chuck: I am not sure. But we can bring him out of it with a Power Ring.
Sally: That's a problem. The next one is due in 2 minutes. We'll never make it!
Tails: I can make it, Aunt Sally!
- Sally: I just don't understand it, Rotor. I checked the sun-to-water ratios and energized the soil, but these trees don't respond.
Rotor: Yeah. They look pretty sick, all right. In fact, a lot of the trees around here aren't looking so hot.
Sally: Antoine, how are the other trees doing?
<Antoine stops to salute>
Antoine: Oh, not so too very good, my princess!
Tails: How come the trees are dying, Aunt Sally?
Sally: Well, I think Robotnik's pollution is spreading farther and farther from the city, honey.
Antoine: Well, I am thinking that maybe they die from this horrible fratinizer! Eeu!
Tails: Ha, ha! Not fratinizer, Antoine! Fertilizer!
Antoine: Oh! What is this?
Sally: Looks like a storm is coming! Maybe some rain will bring these trees back to life.
- Sonic: <singing> Yo, put the pedal to the metal, and baby, I guarantee, you'll be juicing to the 10th degree! Crank it super sonic! It don't take any fuel, 'cause the rocket's in my pocket and I'm WAY PAST COOL!
- Sonic: Whoa! Hold on, fishsticks, 'cause we're going to rock and reef!
- Sonic: Rather have a chili dog anyway!
- Sonic: And I tell you, that fish was so big, he pulled me right off the bridge, and I waterskiied behind him for ten miles! Then he stole my pole!
Rotor: Bummer! I was ready for some fishsticks!
Tails: I bet it was as big as a tree, huh, Sonic? Bet it was even as big as a house, huh?
Sonic: You got it, big guy!
Antoine: Pardon moi, Sonic, but are you thinking we were born tomorrow?
Sonic: It's all true, Ant. A hedgehog never lies!
- King Crab: Look what you have done to my world, surface creature!
Sonic: Pal, I know you are having a bad hair day, but I don't have a clue what you're talking about!
King Crab: I will show you what I am talking about!
- Sally: Ready, Bunnie?
Bunnie: Ready as a june bug in May, darling!
<goes through roof> Whoa, Nellie!
Sally: Bunnie, are you all right?
Bunnie: How do I look?
Sonic: Stuck in the old roof!
Bunnie: That's just how I feel!
Sonic: Hang tight, Bunnie!
<runs on top of roof, Bunnie falls>
Sonic: Was it something I said?
Bunnie: These leg ladders will come in mighty handy next time I have to fix the elevator!
Sally: If only you could get them to work right.
Rotor: The power switch needs a little tweaking.
Bunnie: Oh my stars! That's not all that needs tweaking! Whoa!
Sonic: Gotcha, Bunnie!
Bunnie: Thanks, sugar hog.
- Sonic: Two doggies with the works, pal!
Sally: What was that?
Young Sonic: Two doggies with the works, pal!
Sally: <sighs> Some things never change.
- Bunnie: He's more stubborn than a ten-legged mule!
- Sonic: What's up, guys?
Tails: We have a surprise for you, Sonic?
Sonic: Great! I love surprise!
Bunnie: That's good, 'cause this one's gonna put you right up on cloud nine, sugar hog!
- Antoine: Slice of pie, despot?
Rotor: Antoine, it's a piece of cake.
Antoine: Yes, I am happy this is so!
- Dulcy: Is this my egg? What am I supposed to do? Fry it?
- Bunnie: What the hoo-ah happened?
Sally: Dulcy, are you all right?
Dulcy: I don't know. I have been having these really weird spells where I can't control my wings.
Bunnie: Maybe y'all just need a nap. It's been a long day.
Dulcy: Yeah. I am kind of pooped.
- Sonic: Finally! Home sweet Knothole!
Snively: Bingo! Bingo! Bingo! Yes! Ready the assult force! Tonight, Snively the Great destroys Knothole! <laughs manically>
- Jaleel White - Sonic the Hedgehog
- Kath Soucie - Princess Sally Acorn
- Rob Paulsen - Antoine Depardieu (a.k.a. Antoine D'Coolette)
- Christine Cavanaugh - Bunnie Rabbot
- William Windom - Sir Charles 'Uncle Chuck' Hedgehog
- Jim Cummings - Dr. Robotnik
- Charlie Adler - Snively
- Cree Summer - Dulcy the Dragon
- Bradley Pierce - Miles "Tails" Prower
- Mark Ballou - Rotor
- Dana Hill - Young Princess Sally
- Tahj Mowry - Young Sonic the Hedgehog
- Shari Belafonte - Lupe
- Michael Bell - Ixis Naugus
- Joan Gerber - Rosie the Nanny
- Tim Curry - King Acorn
- Sonia: Who are you guys?
Sonic: We're your brothers!
Manic: We are?
- Robotnik: Just to make sure the Sonic Tonic works I need a guinea pig...I mean a volunteer to try it out.
Sleet: I believe Dingo should have the honor of being the first to try it.
Dingo: Is it really yummy?
Robotnik: You don't drink it dummy you pour it on your feet.
- Sleet: This is taking too long. Go in and help the metal heads. Go!
Dingo: You mean, through the door, there?
Sleet: (sarcasticly) No, through the wall, genius.
Dingo: Okey-Dokey! (Enters the bulding through the wall)
- Dingo: Eh, what's an echidna?
Sleet: Not what, you dolt, who. It's who guards this island! His name is Knuckles, and he's in for a big Robotnik surprise.
- Knuckles: You wolf-faces should've stayed home! Now you get to be dinner.
Dingo: Y-you're gonna eat us?
- Knuckles: I hate thieves!!
- Jaleel White - Sonic the Hedgehog, Manic the Hedgehog, Sonia the Hedgehog
- Gary Chalk - Dr. Robotnik
- Gail Webster - Queen Aleena the Hedgehog
- Brian Drummond - Knuckles the Echidna
- Maurice LaMarche - Sleet
- John Garry: Will Be Right Back to Sonic Underground on ABC Family!
- John Garry: And Now, Back to Sonic Underground on ABC Family!
- NOTE: These quotes are from the English ADV Films dub.
- Tails: Sonic! Help me!
Sonic: SHUT UP, TAILS!
- Old Man Owl: Oh, hi, Tails! Long time no see, I have urgent business with master Sonic and that's why I'm here today!
Tails: You have more important things to worry about now. Your rocket's on fire!
Old Man Owl: No wonder it's getting warm!
- Old Man Owl: Oh right, it's a real emergency, you see the president... (laughs madly) Uh, the president...
(Sonic and Tails do the anime fall)
Sonic: He wants us to come to the presidential house right away!
Old Man Owl: That's it, that's it, please hurry!
Sonic: You know, it might have been easier to just call and tell us that.
Old Man Owl: I could have done that too.
- Robotnik: Do you think I'm capable of something that underhanded? Me?
- The President: Sonic please listen to whatever Robotnik has to say.
Sonic: Alright. Give us the scoop Robotnik.
Robotnik: Thank you Sonic, I will. As you both well know, Planet Freedom is made up of two separate dimensions. The outer world, the one you live in, is known as the Land of the Sky.
Sonic: (sarcastically) Tell us something we don't know.
(Robotnik gets mad)
Robotnik: SHUT UP! HEED ME! (continues) And the inner dimension is known as the Land of Darkness.
- Sonic: Someone tell me why I should trust Robotnik when 99 out of 100 times he's lying?
Tails: But what if that is that other time?
- Robotnik: I Dr. Robotnik, scientist extraordinaire, have finally completed my greatest invention ever! I call it the Hyper Metal Sonic!
- Robotnik: Ahahaha! Sonic will never again be a pain in my egg!
- Sonic: (talking to Metal Sonic) You might know everything that I'm going to do, but that's not going to help you, since I know everything you're going to do! STRANGE, isn't it?!
- (After Tails, Knuckles and Sarah crash, Knuckles notices Tails' hands accidentally on Sarah's chest)
Knuckles: Tails! Get off!
Tails: I'm so sorry!
Knuckles I'd never thought you'd stoop that low.
- Knuckles: Aaahhh! My hat's on fire! Help!
- Metal Sonic: There is only one Sonic...
- (After Metal Robotnik is destroyed and Robotnik and Sarah are emerging from the wreckage)
Robotnik: Sonic better enjoy his victory now, because once he gets to Robotropolis, he'll have to fight something far more evil than Metal Robotnik!
(Sarah hits Robotnik in the head with a large steel pipe)
Sarah: What do you mean worse than Metal Robotnik? Are you talking about yourself? You'd better keep you're hands off my Sonic or I'll never forgive you!
- (After Metal Robotnik falls apart in Robotropolis)
Sarah: AH, just where do you think you're putting you're hands!?!
Robotnik: NO, I'm sorry, Sarah play nice!
- (Robotnik just finished giving Sarah a wedding dress)
Sarah: Robotnik, don't you think I look cute?
Robotnik: Mmm, hmm it suits you very well.
Sarah: Why did you give me a wedding dress?
Robotnik: What do you mean? Once Metal has completely destroyed the land of the sky, we'll be the only ones left! Then we can get married and live out the rest of our happy lives together, Sarah!
(Sarah imagines if they were married)
Sarah: Are you crazy?! I wouldn't marry you if you were the last man on earth!
- Robotnik: (Yelling at Tails after he hit Metal with the tornado) You're a perfect target for me now, fox!
(Robotnik presses a button in his ship which reveals two rockets, one designed like a tortoise, the other a hare, the hare one zooms at Tails, while the tortoise one slowly starts moving.)
Robotnik: (After the Hare missile hits the Tornado) YES, huh? Oh no, another design failure. More important, what's happened to Sarah?
- (Robotnik flies over everybody in his rocket laughing)
Everyone: Oh no.
Robotnik: You're all fools! I still have all of Sonic's data here! Next time I'll build an even stronger Metal that won't be handicapped by Sonic's personality and then I will take over the entire planet! (laughs) It must be very humbling to be in the presence of such a great scientific mind!
(Robotnik accidentally drops the disk with Sonic's personality but the turtle missile he fired earlier catches it and prepares to explode)
Robotnik: Hey, what are you doing? Aaaaah!
(The rocket explodes destroying the disk while everybody laughs at Robotnik's misfortune)
- Martin Burke - Sonic the Hedgehog
- Lainie Frasier - Miles "Tails" Prower
- Bill Wise - Knuckles the Echidna
- Edwin Neal - Doctor Eggman/The President
- Sascha Biesi - Sara
- Charlie Campbell - Old Man Owl
- Gary Dehan - Metal Sonic
(NOTE: All of the quotes listed are from the English 4kids dub)
- Christina: (To President) You have more power lunches than power punches.
- Doctor Eggman: (communicating via exploding TV) This message was brought to you by the Eggman Empire which is not responsible for its content. Except this part. (TV explodes)
- Doctor Eggman: I'm like a bad rash - you can't get rid of me!
- Doctor Eggman: As usual, I used my brains and showed that missile the door!
- Knuckles: I never get any respect around here!
- Knuckles: I'm the one who found the emerald, and I can do what I want with it.
- Speed Team Racer: (After Sonic jumps on top of the racecar) That's dangerous! What if kids start trying to do that?!
Sonic: Kids, don't use Formula One racecars to chase Hedgehogs.
- Unit 3 policeman: Don't you worry. This hedgehog can't get under us, around us, or through us. We'll stop him!
(Sonic jumps over the blockade)
Unit 3 policeman: Well... He didn't get under us, around us, or through us...heh heh heh...
- Sonic: I hope you won't mind me borrowing this.
- Shadow: I didn't ask for your help, so stay out of this!
Sonic: I see you haven't lost any of your charm.
- Sonic: This isn't a kissing booth!
- Sonic: I had a pretty good feeling we'd be seeing his ugly mug again.
- Chris: He does seem stressed.
Amy: He thinks he's stressed? Try being me!
Chris: That'd be horrible.
Amy: WHAT did you say?
Chris: (chuckles nervously)
- Sonic: (sighs) I can't let you do this, Knuckles!
Knuckles: Then you're going to have to fight me to stop me.
Sonic: Yeah, I know.
Knuckles: If that's the way you want it...!
Cosmo: Sonic, Knuckles, what are you two doing?
- Sonic: That's a nice way of looking at it, but doesn't change the fact that you're still a sucker!
Knuckles: I'm gonna...!
- Chris: Sonic!
Amy: Do they have to fight right now? Can't they free us first?
Chris: That's great! How you do it?
Tails: I used my screwdriver.
Chris: You're really handy.
Tails: No big deal. Now I have to figure out how this thing wired.
Amy: We don't have time for this, Tails. Step aside, I'll fix that robot! Hnnn...
Tails: (with a very scared look on his face) Wait! Amy!
- Sonic: I dunno Amy, these bars are pretty strong.
Amy: Well I'm pretty and strong too.
- Tails: (Looking at Cosmo, thinking) Cosmo certainly is special. I only wish I could tell her how I feel.
- Amy: It was so great having my friends with me. Every day was like a new adventure, and even when Sonic made me mad, which was most of the time, I always felt safe around him.
- Tails: You're not hurt, are you Cosmo?
Cosmo: I'm fine, now that you're here. (Tails notices that Team Chaotix is watching.)
Tails: Don't you guys have something better to do?
Chaotix: No, not really.
- Vector: I was thinking, since Tails is scratching our backs, we might as well scratch his!
Charmy: It's itchy?
Vector: THAT'S JUST AN EXPRESSION!!!
- Espio: For a detective, you certanly are clueless, Vector.
- Espio: We're detectives, Vector, not matchmakers.
- Charmy: Vector, you must have swallowed too much swamp water when you were a baby.
- Espio: I am also a ninja.
Charmy: He's also full of himself.
Espio: It is better to be full of oneself than to be an obnoxious pipsqueak.
- Espio: Why did you say that, Vector? Cream's mom didn't want us to bring the girl home. She just wanted us to check on her.
Vector: Yeah, but she was just trying to be strong. What she really meant to say was,(In girly voice) "Oh, I'm so worried about my baby, you gotta save her, Vector! She's too young to be out there all alone!"
Espio: Hold on! Cream's mom never said that.
Vector: She thought it, and I'm a detective, so I detected it!
Charmy: Ladies and gentlemen, its time for another episode of "Delusional Thinking with Vector!"
Vector: I made a solemn promise to Cream's mom, and I ain't going back on my word!
Espio : You never made any promise!
Vector: I did, you just didn't hear it! Cause I made it from the bottom of my heart!
Espio: (thinking) This is hopeless. How can I argue with someone who refuses to make sense?
Vector: I'm putting Cream in this bag, and then we're jetting out of here!
Charmy: Look at him go, ladies and gentlemen! He's out of control, there's no stopping him!
- Rouge: How pretty, I couldn't possibly resist. (Alarm Goes Off) I take that back.
- Amy: I'll go with Sonic.
Tails: Why do you always get to go with Sonic?
Amy: I'll tell you why, because throughout history with every great hero there's a great woman guiding him.
Tails: (Turns to Sonic) Is that true? (Sonic Shrugs)
- Knuckles: Amy, you getting a reading?
Amy: No, Knuckles, I'm just looking at my wrist for the fun of it.
Knuckles: Just a simple question...
Sonic: Just drop it.
- Knuckles: What is this?
Amy: I'm not sure I really wanna know.
- Amy: I don't like this. (Sonic walks into a dark room) Don't you think we should send Knuckles in first?!
- Decoe: The doctor certainly is thin skinned.
Bocoe: That's the only part of him that's thin.
- Sonic: Why are we wasting the day asking ourselves questions we can't answer?
- Rouge: Dr. Eggman needs to go back to bad guy school to brush up on his lying techniques.
- Knuckles: I'm only trying to use my head.
Amy: Then we might as well give up now.
Rouge: She's right.
- Sonic: That Metarex saw through our trick, but it didn't realize it was a double trick. Let's go junk that Metarex!
- ???: That ship is one of my Metarex! How to they defeated!
- Eggman: Thanks for saving us Sonic, you'll regret it. Hehehehehe!
- Metarex: Who dares help the enemy?
Amy: I dare! (Smashes Metarex with hammer)
- Knuckles: Where's that geek Tails when you need him?
- Amy: You geek! You have an Eggman tattoo?! Loser!
- Intelegente: Dr. Eggman may do what he wishes with me, but I will not abandon the children.
- Knuckles: (To Rouge) YOU'RE BATTY!
- Vector: That little fox sure is foxy!
- Tails: What's wrong with Knuckles?
Cosmo: I don't know, he just jumped out from nowhere, said some crazy things, and started dancing.
- Eggman: It would appear that we were swallowed up by some sort of gravity field, and spit back out into an unknown part of the galaxy.
Rouge: You're joking, right?
- Bokkun: (Being chased by Decoe and Bocoe after growing tall) Hey guys, can't we settle this on a basketball court?
- Vector: This romance needs a little push, and since I'm naturally pushy, I'm just the one to make sure Tails wins that girl, game, set, and match!
- Tails: (While Vector is laughing maniacally) All right, you can help as long as you back off!
- Amy: I thought you were scared, Chris.
Chris: Of course, I'm scared. Aren't you?!
Amy: No. (A water droplet drops on Amy causing her to scream)
- Tails: You dropped your hanky, Cosmo.
Cosmo: But that's not mine.
Tails: Well whoever this belongs to really needs to drop it in the washing machine.
Cosmo: Hey, look, something is embroidered there.
Tails: V-E-C-T-O-R.(Espio faints) Vector, I think you better have this thing disinfected.
Vector: (Embarrased) Yeah, I'll do that.
Espio: (Later to Vector) I'm not getting involved in any more of your hanky-panky!
- Vector: How can we get the crew to the party?
Espio: For starters, we could tell them you won't be there.
- Knuckles: You messed up my face, (pulls out shovelclaws) and now I'm gonna return the favor!
- Vector: Hold on! I can explain! (Knuckles charges at them and they run down the hallway) Let's go!
- Knuckles: Get back here!
- Chris: Don't forget, I'm eighteen now, so I get to be your chaperone and make sure you don't get into too much trouble.
Chris: That's right! (both laugh)
- Cosmo: My sister Galaxina and I used to love gardening, it's great therapy!
Knuckles: (Sarcastically) Yeah, cutting through unidentified space gunk really does it for me too!
Amy: Just shut it and cut it!
- Knuckles: Hey, over here! (Singing) Nyah-nyah-nyah-nyah-nyah-nyah!
- Amy: Sonic and I will conquer those Metarex using the invincible power of our love! (Sonic smiles weakly)
- Black Narcissus: How dare you try to damage my perfect face?!
- Tails: Back off, Shadow, or I'll have to stop you myself!
Shadow: Don't be a fool! I'm too powerful!
Tails: Yeah, well I got the X-Tornado!
- Rouge: (to Knuckles) Y'know, you're kinda cute when you talk about how tough you are!
Knuckles: You know I can't stand you!
Rouge: I'm not surprised; there's a very thin line between hate and love!
Knuckles: Well, you make it thicker!
Tails: Could you two take it easy, please? We've got enough turbulence up here!
- Black Narcissus: My looks are even more striking than my attacks.
- Shadow: Tell me where Dark Oak is! (sees more Metarex) Huh? (tosses a Metarex over his head) Never mind.
- Shadow: Do you seriously believe a door can stop me?
Tails: Maybe you're not as strong as you think.
Shadow:(a door slams in front and behind Shadow) This will be too easy! (Uses chaos spear on the door)
- Shadow: Trying to challenge me is a big mistake, and you're going to regret it.
- Yellow Zelkova: Prepare to meet your doom! Prepare to perish! Prepare to succumb to the evil that is Yellow Zelkova! Prepare to...prepare to...
Amy: Prepare to...battle?
Tails: I dunno, "battle" just seems kinda weak, doesn't it?
- Bocoe: Are my dents almost gone?
Decoe: You never had any damage. I just enjoy striking you with this.(While hitting Bocoe with a hammer)
- Dark Oak: You pitiful animals! Now that you are vanquished you see the truth of your superiority to the Metarex! But you still have one last chance to save yourself from certain destruction. Come to your senses, Sonic... Join us, and this time we will bring become new order and peace to the galaxy!
- Sonic: If you wanna rule, you'll have to get rid of me first!
Dark Oak: So be it, Sonic... If you wish to be eliminated, we will be happy to help you! Farewell, hedgehog!
Sonic: Just don't hurt Amy!
- Espio: You know, this is almost heart-warming... Everybody working together like this.
Knuckles: Don't get carried away!
- Dark Oak: You time is up! My friends!
- Dark Oak: Foolish hedgehogs... thanks to the Planet Egg, you managed to foil our plan. However, you will not defeat me. If the Metarex cannot rule the galaxy, then we will destroy it! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!
- Tails: (To Cosmo) Your friendship has meant a lot to me. I wish we could spend more time together. But I understand this is your only hope to save the galaxy and bring your clan back... I'm sure your seeds will find a place to grow and build a new home. Good luck, Cosmo... and goodbye... (fires Sonic Power Cannon at the Dark Oak planet)
Cosmo: (after the blast hits the Dark Oak planet, she is shown) Thank you, Tails! I'll never forget you...
- Lucas: Earthia was right... My thirst for power destroyed my own people, and I brought nothing but pain and suffering.
- Cosmo: Thank you all for your friendship. Before I met you, I didn't believe in myself. My clan was wiped out by the Meterex. I thought I was helpless, and couldn't do anything to stop them. But because of you, I realized I didn't have to stand by and watch the Meterex take over. I could do my part to fight back and help restore my clan... I just want you to know that I am happy now, because I fulfilled my destiny. Remember, I'll always be with you. Don't be sad, Tails. Whenever you miss me, just look for me right here beside you.
- Knuckles: Eggman better not touch the Master Emerald!
- Amy: I have to go warn Sonic!
- Rouge: I guess I'll join in too, this team could use a little glamor.
- Tails: Time to rev up the X Tornado, you guys!
- Sonic: Life never stays slow around here for long! Thank goodness! Watch out Eggman, I'm coming at ya full speed!
- Decoe: We haven't had a day off since we were activated! This is unfair!
Bocoe: Robots need vacations too!
- Sam Speed: Run fast, hedgehog... I wanna be the one to catch you.
- Sam Speed: A sonic boom?! He's moving faster than a speed of sound!
- Rouge: :(To Knuckles): Are all red-heads this tempermental?
- Chris: Goodbye, Sonic!
- Tails: (felt sad)Only!
- Chris: (To Tails) Only what!
- Tails: (To Chris) I was only using a chaos emerald for the power source, now what are we going to do!
- Chris:(Thinking) Ah, I know we can used! (next scene)
- Knuckles:(growling) I shouldn't told that battie Rouge anything!(saw Angal Island) OH-NO,(shown the missing Master Emerald) THE MASTER EMERALD IS GONE!
- Knuckles:(appears in the Blue Tyhoon) WHAT's THAT DEAL!
- Sonic:(To Knuckles) We're going to borrow your master emerald for a while!
- Knuckles:(To Sonic) NO WAY, IT GO'S BACK WHERE IT WAS!
- Amy: (To Knuckles) But we need it so we can go to outer space!
- Knuckles:(To Amy) OUTER SPACE!
- Dark Oak's voice:(a Metarex appear)(To a Metarex) Don't let them leave the planet, stop the abandon spacecraft and destroy them!(boosting ahead)
- Bokkun: Don't let them get away, full speed ahead!
- Dr.Eggman:(To Bokkun) HEY! I gave the orders for this plan!
- Bokkun: Sorry Doctor.
- Dr.Eggman: Shadow! (Shadow suddenly passes out)
- Knuckles: (angered by Sonic and friends laughing at him) WHATS SO FUNNY?!
- Yellow Zelkova:(confused) Sonic What!?
- Dr.Eggman: (To Sonic's friends) Do I look like a trampoline to you? You just jumped on my head!
- Amy: You're impossible! You never hear a thing I say!
Chris: Hey, Amy. What's all the shouting about?
Amy: Your friend Sonic is acting weirder than ever!
- Rouge: Not exactly what I could call a challenge bur here goes (charges at Tails and barely hits him with a wing)
- Tails: Wha! (annoyed) Oh, yeah!? (charges at Rouge but she evades him)
- Commentator: This excithing grudge match is on and running or should I say, flying!
- Rouge: You're not bad... for a amateur! (Tails rubs his cheek and charges at her) Watch out, boy! (Stretch out her arms, Tails grabs them confused and she kiss him on the cheek)
- Tails: (surprised by the kiss) Wha! (Rouge toss him softly out of the ring)
- Amy: (looks at her passport) I look terrible!
Chris: Really? You do?
Amy: Why did they have to use this picture?! I look like a lunatic!
Mr. Tanaka: Now, now, Miss Amy. I wouldn't say that it makes you look like a lunatic, exactly.
Amy: It makes me look like an insane, off-the-wall, out-of-control maniac! (pushes Chris & Mr. Tanaka away from her) I HATE IIITTT!!!!
- Jason Griffith - Sonic the Hedgehog and Shadow the Hedgehog
- Amy Palant - Miles "Tails" Prower
- Dan Green - Knuckles the Echidna
- Lisa Ortiz - Amy Rose, Christina Cooper, Hertia/Earthia
- Andrew Rannells - Decoe, Bokkun, Mr. Stewart, Narrator
- Darren Dunstan - Bocoe, Mr. Tanaka
- Suzanne Goldish - Chris Thorndyke
- Michael Sinterniklaas - Chris Thorndyke (as an adult)
- Mike Pollock - Dr. Eggman, Ella
- Kathleen Delaney - Rouge the Bat
- Kayzie Rogers - Topaz
- Amy Birnbaum - Cosmo, Helen, Charmy Bee, Froggy
- Frank Frankson - Sam Speed
- Jerry Lobozzo - Chuck Thorndyke
- Pete Zarustica - Big the Cat
- David Wills - Espio the Chameleon
- Carter Cathcart - Vector the Crocodile
- Jonathan Todd Ross - Dark Oak, Red Pine
- Jim Napalitano - Pale Bay Leaf
- Sean Schemmel - Black Narcissus
- Ted Lewis - Yellow Zelkova, Nelson Thorndyke, President
- Jennifer Blood - Lindsay Thorndyke
- Rachael Lillis - Danny
- Kerry Williams - Frances