Changes related to "An Essay on Man"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
3 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Abraham Cowley; 09:03 . . (+7) . . IOHANNVSVERVS (Added Table of Contents.)
- (diff | hist) . . Abraham Cowley; 08:50 . . (+1,639) . . IOHANNVSVERVS (Added quotes, added Davideis section, modified Davideis citation format)
- (diff | hist) . . m Abraham Cowley; 08:30 . . (-17) . . IOHANNVSVERVS (Removed stub classification)
- (diff | hist) . . Mankind; 02:39 . . (+510) . . ELApro (→Quotes: Gallegos, "Lid: A Desert Shanty Town": All people wanted was a place they called their own, a good job, and the ability to make life decisions with ample access to television)
2 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . John Dryden; 11:44 . . (+713) . . DanielTom (→Quotes: Dryden's Translation of the Latter Part of the Third Book of Lucretius, 'Against the Fear of Death': "Nay, tho' our Atoms shou'd revolve by chance,/ And matter leape into the former dance...")
30 June 2015
29 June 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Thomas Jefferson; 15:32 . . (+1,178) . . Allixpeeke (→In Fiction)
- (diff | hist) . . m Reason; 06:40 . . (+4) . . Allixpeeke (Added a link)