Changes related to "August 17"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
27 September 2016
26 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . User talk:Kalki; 17:52 . . (+609) . . WikiLubber (→Urgent message: new section)
25 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Heaven; 23:59 . . (-60) . . Markjoseph125 (→Quotes: Removed duplicate)
- (diff | hist) . . Heaven; 23:57 . . (+377) . . Markjoseph125 (→Quotes: added quote)
- (diff | hist) . . Søren Kierkegaard; 22:13 . . (-11) . . Peter1c (Redundant citations might as well at least be spelled correctly)
- (diff | hist) . . Søren Kierkegaard; 22:08 . . (+319) . . Peter1c (How could one speak properly about love if you were forgotten, you God of love, source of all love in heaven and on earth; you who spared nothing but in love gave everything; you who are love, so that one who loves is what he is→Works of Love (1847))
23 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . m Pierre de Fermat; 18:56 . . (+14,844) . . Tegel (Reverted edit by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contributions) to last version by ELApro)
- (diff | hist) . . Pierre de Fermat; 18:56 . . (-14,844) . . 126.96.36.199 (→Quotes about Fermat)
- (diff | hist) . . m User:Kalki/Vox Box; 14:02 . . (+51) . . BRUTE ((GR) File renamed: File:Pictogramme MG.svg → File:Yin yang symbol taking the place of the nucleus in an atom symbol.svg File renaming criterion #2: To change from a meaningless or ambiguous name to a...)
- (diff | hist) . . Religion; 13:31 . . (+478) . . Peter1c (Clifford Geertz's definition of religion)