Changes related to "Blessings"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
3 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Harmony; 03:02 . . (+472) . . ELApro (→Quotes: Gallegos, "The Myth of Etan": A grain of sand cannot consider itself a beachfront nor..a single drop of rain..be a raging river. However..in harmony..mountains move, r)
2 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . John Dryden; 11:44 . . (+713) . . DanielTom (→Quotes: Dryden's Translation of the Latter Part of the Third Book of Lucretius, 'Against the Fear of Death': "Nay, tho' our Atoms shou'd revolve by chance,/ And matter leape into the former dance...")
30 June 2015
29 June 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Jesus; 13:23 . . (+6) . . 11614soup (→The Nineteenth Century)
- (diff | hist) . . Jesus; 13:15 . . (+2,819) . . 188.8.131.52 (→The Nineteenth Century: added two quotes from Kierkegaard)
28 June 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Friend; 13:00 . . (-5) . . Ningauble (Undo revision 1964165 by Atan Paytes (talk).)
- (diff | hist) . . m Baruch Spinoza; 11:49 . . (-12) . . IOHANNVSVERVS (Undo revision 1964170 by Atan Paytes (talk) Undid vandalism)
- (diff | hist) . . Baruch Spinoza; 08:28 . . (+12) . . Atan Paytes
- (diff | hist) . . Friend; 08:26 . . (+5) . . Atan Paytes (spermicide)
- (diff | hist) . . m Baruch Spinoza; 07:46 . . (+589) . . IOHANNVSVERVS (→Ethics (1677): Added a quote)