Changes related to "Booker T. Washington"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
22 February 2017
- (diff | hist) . . m Responsibility; 21:53 . . (+208) . . Lboussouf (Usage has been verified. Quote and chapter number support this verification.) (Tag: Visual edit)
- (diff | hist) . . George Washington; 02:10 . . (+123) . . Kalki (→The Newburgh Address (1783): revise intro to section + add links to Wikipedia and Wikisource)
- (diff | hist) . . George Washington; 01:36 . . (+362) . . Kalki (add an image, move a few; I might work a bit more on this page within a few days, but have to attend to other matters now...)
- (diff | hist) . . George Washington; 01:07 . . (+192) . . Kalki (→Response to the First Newburgh Address (1783): had accidentally removed an image in my last edit... restore it now...)
- (diff | hist) . . George Washington; 01:03 . . (+2,023) . . Kalki (add link to National archives, move and extend quote, add quotes — almost lost this work, thinking I had saved it, but only had previewed it! …probably won't have time to do much more here today...)
21 February 2017
- (diff | hist) . . George Washington; 17:57 . . (+630) . . Hughh (Correct, add citation to, and move "Men's minds are as variant..." from Discussion to main Page)