Changes related to "Carl Friedrich Gauss"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
18 February 2017
- (diff | hist) . . m Isaac Newton; 11:50 . . (-2) . . Mdd (Local link(s))
- (diff | hist) . . m Marvin Minsky; 11:49 . . (+29) . . Mdd (+ link(s))
- (diff | hist) . . m Science; 11:47 . . (-2) . . Mdd (Local link(s))
17 February 2017
16 February 2017
13 February 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Albert Einstein; 23:50 . . (+407) . . ELApro (→1950s: AsQIn "''Some strangeness in the proportion..": It appears dubious whether a field theory can account for the atomistic structure of matter and radiation as well as of quantum phenomena + minor sort/edits)
- (diff | hist) . . Albert Einstein; 22:52 . . (+404) . . ELApro (→1940s: "The Fundamentals of Theoretical Physics" AsQIn ''Out of My Later Years'': the theory of relativity & quantum theory..do not directly contradict each other; but they seem little adapted to fusion into one unified theory.)
- (diff | hist) . . Albert Einstein; 21:51 . . (+541) . . ELApro (→1920s: ''Über die spezielle und die allgemeine Relativitätstheorie'' Tr. ''Relativity: The Special and General Theory'' (1920): No fairer destiny..physical theory..point..the way to..more comprehensive theory, in which it lives on as a limiting case)
- (diff | hist) . . Albert Einstein; 21:27 . . (+297) . . ELApro (→1910s: AsQBy Holton, "The Advancement of Science": (1917) most beautiful fate of a physical theory..point the way to..a more inclusive theory..lives on as a limiting case)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia; 20:04 . . (+406) . . JMK (Forsyth)
- (diff | hist) . . Mathematics; 17:12 . . (+380) . . ELApro (→E: Einstein, ''On the Method of Theoretical Physics'': pure mathematical construction enables us to discover the concepts and the laws..which give us the key to the understanding of the phenomena of Nature)
- (diff | hist) . . Ethics; 00:03 . . (+11) . . Peter1c (Remove unnecessary ellipsis)