Changes related to "Category:Astronomers"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
29 May 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Anaximander; 20:55 . . (+65) . . Peter1c (Add Category:Presocratic philosophers Category:Greek authors)
25 May 2016
- (diff | hist) . . James Jeans; 14:50 . . (+651) . . ELApro (→The Mysterious Universe (1930): final truth about a phenomenon resides in the mathematical description..making models/pictures to explain mathematical formulas is a step away from reality..like making a graven image of a spirit)
- (diff | hist) . . James Jeans; 14:38 . . (+609) . . ELApro (→The Mysterious Universe (1930): modern physics..resolve the whole material universe into waves..a world of light..so story of its creation perfect accuracy/completeness in six words: ‘God said, Let there be light’)
- (diff | hist) . . m Alessandro Piccolomini; 11:39 . . (-1) . . BD2412 (→Quotes: enforce consistency in style, punctuation and spacing, replaced: ==Sourced== → ==Quotes== using AWB)
24 May 2016
- (diff | hist) . . m Nicolaus Copernicus; 16:25 . . (-1) . . DanielTom (→De revolutionibus orbium coelestium (1543))
- (diff | hist) . . Nicolaus Copernicus; 16:24 . . (+225) . . DanielTom (→Misattributed: "To know that we know what we know, and that we do not know what we do not know, that is true knowledge." The Economist and others attribute this to Copernicus, but it is actually from Thoreau's Walden (1854) ch. 1, quoting Confucius)