Changes related to "Category:Physicists"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
28 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Benjamin Franklin; 23:15 . . (+2) . . Lambiam (→Epistles: however, almost all older sources have two commas)
- (diff | hist) . . Benjamin Franklin; 23:07 . . (-1) . . Lambiam (→Epistles: older sources (e.g. ''The Republican'', Volume 12 (1825), p. 559) do not have a comma here)
26 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . René Descartes; 14:45 . . (+1,203) . . ELApro (→Quotes about Descartes: Stewart "..Courtier..Heritic": Descartes' dualism..conserved old truths..armistice religion/science..ensured orthodox doctrines—immortality, free will..with Malebranche, Leibniz..preserve medieval theological/political order)
25 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Victor J. Stenger; 21:31 . . (-6) . . Markjoseph125 (→External links: added info)
- (diff | hist) . . m Victor J. Stenger; 21:30 . . (-2) . . Markjoseph125 (→Quotes)
23 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . J. J. Thomson; 20:44 . . (-1) . . 2a02:c7d:b8fb:f900:754f:319d:6479:7b1b
- (diff | hist) . . m Richard Feynman; 14:02 . . (+51) . . BRUTE ((GR) File renamed: File:Pictogramme MG.svg → File:Yin yang symbol taking the place of the nucleus in an atom symbol.svg File renaming criterion #2: To change from a meaningless or ambiguous name to a...)
- (diff | hist) . . Galileo Galilei; 01:24 . . (0) . . 2601:43:100:237b:c21:ae18:fd79:f2fc (→Sidereus Nuncius (Venice, 1610))