Changes related to "Category:Religious leaders"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
26 October 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Felix Adler; 23:52 . . (-7) . . 220.127.116.11
- (diff | hist) . . Julius Caesar; 18:33 . . (-6) . . 18.104.22.168
- (diff | hist) . . Sitting Bull; 18:23 . . (-2) . . 22.214.171.124
- (diff | hist) . . Gautama Buddha; 13:08 . . (+801) . . Spinoziano (→Mahāparinirvāṇa Sūtra (or Nirvana Sutra))
- (diff | hist) . . Gautama Buddha; 12:34 . . (+370) . . Spinoziano (→Mahayana: + Mahāparinirvāṇa Sūtra)
24 October 2016
- (diff | hist) . . m Pythagoras; 22:53 . . (+15) . . ELApro (→Quotes about Pythagoras: minor edit)
- (diff | hist) . . Pythagoras; 22:12 . . (+1,509) . . ELApro (→Quotes about Pythagoreanism: Boyer, 'Hst of Calculus": Pyth math concepts projected into nature..confusion of abstract/concrete..inexactly described as mysticism..highly rational/~successful..scientific procedure inverted: induction 2ndry to deduction)
- (diff | hist) . . Pythagoras; 22:00 . . (+605) . . ELApro (→Quotes about Pythagoras: Proclus, "A Commentary on the First Book of Eudlid's Elements": Pythagoras transformed the study of geometry into a liberal education, examining the principles..& probing the theorems in an immaterial/intellectual manner)
- (diff | hist) . . Matthew F. Hale; 20:15 . . (-4) . . Bobdog54 (→Quotes: deleted duplicate 'and')
- (diff | hist) . . Richard Wurmbrand; 00:29 . . (-16) . . 126.96.36.199