Changes related to "Category:Science"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
6 October 2015
- (diff | hist) . . m Science; 16:50 . . (+6) . . ELApro (→E-F: minor edit)
- (diff | hist) . . History of science; 16:49 . . (+411) . . ELApro (→E-F: Feynman, in "The Value of Science": freedom to doubt..born out of a struggle against authority in the early days of science; it is important that we do not forget this struggle & lose what we have gained)
- (diff | hist) . . m Science; 16:41 . . (+211) . . ELApro (minor edits/link)
- (diff | hist) . . History of science; 16:19 . . (+582) . . ELApro (→E-F: Fabry, ''La vie et l'oeuvre scientifique de Augustin Fresnel'': The impression that science is over has occurred many times; Dazzled by new truths, they could not see beyond. Sometimes an entire century)
- (diff | hist) . . Science; 15:38 . . (+542) . . ELApro (→C-D: Davies, ''Cosmic Jackpot": hidden links between seemingly disparate phenomena; distinctive feature..both broad and deep; No other system of thought can match its breadth and depth)
2 October 2015
- (diff | hist) . . History of science; 13:40 . . (+1,053) . . ELApro (→E-F: Engels, "Dialectics of Nature|Dialectics of Nature": work of Copernicus, like Luther's burning of the Papal Bull..law of motion of mind holds in reverse of the motion of inorganic matter)
- (diff | hist) . . History of science; 13:00 . . (+469) . . ELApro (→G-H: Horgan, ''The End of Science'': from a historical perspective..era of rapid scientific and technological progress appears to be an abberation, a fluke)
- (diff | hist) . . m Science; 12:44 . . (+49) . . ELApro (→A-B: minor link & correction)
- (diff | hist) . . Science; 12:42 . . (+865) . . ELApro (→A-B: Bury, ''The Idea of Progress'': what assurance have we that scientists will not come up against impassable barriers? ..point in our knowledge of nature beyond which the human intellect is unqualified to pass)