Changes related to "Civil disobedience"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
23 October 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Civil Disobedience (Thoreau); 22:41 . . (-18) . . 22.214.171.124
- (diff | hist) . . Henry David Thoreau; 22:38 . . (-21) . . 126.96.36.199
- (diff | hist) . . Paul of Tarsus; 22:18 . . (+615) . . Peter1c (Paul wanted to be free to identify with people up and down the social ladder, and working with his hands was one way to identify with those considered by the upper echelon of society to be "less honorable" or "weak." Ben Witherington)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia; 21:36 . . (+466) . . JMK (Shafee)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia; 17:34 . . (+468) . . JMK (2001)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia; 15:57 . . (+680) . . JMK (Gebelhoff)
22 October 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Oscar Wilde; 17:00 . . (+90) . . CononOfSamos (→The Decay of Lying (1889): Add one quote)
- (diff | hist) . . Oscar Wilde; 13:01 . . (-65) . . Ningauble (Undo revision 2183432 by Tylerdurden1844 (talk) – no citation provided)
20 October 2016
18 October 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Government; 18:33 . . (+252) . . Peter1c (Remove justice, and what are kingdoms but gangs of criminals on a large scale? ~ Augustine)