Changes related to "Euclid"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
20 October 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Johannes Kepler; 23:40 . . (-6) . . 18.104.22.168
- (diff | hist) . . Archimedes; 12:36 . . (+634) . . ELApro (→Quotes about Archimedes: Heath, "A Manual of Greek Mathematics": no hint as to the analysis..quoting Wallis said, "as [if]..covered up..investigations..grudged posterity the secret..method..to extort..assent to his results)
- (diff | hist) . . Thomas Little Heath; 12:14 . . (+87) . . ELApro (→External links: (1897) "The Works of Archimedes" @GoogleBooks)
19 October 2016
- (diff | hist) . . John Wallis; 21:38 . . (+1,211) . . ELApro (→Quotes about Wallis: Taylor, "The Elements of the True Arithmetic of Infinites": all leading propositions of the Arithmetic of Infinites of Dr. Wallis are false & the Doctrine of Fluxions is a baseless fabric)
- (diff | hist) . . Archimedes; 20:27 . . (+3,345) . . ELApro (→Quotes about Archimedes: Marcus Claudius Marcellus, during the Siege of Syracuse AsQBy Heath; Plutarch's describing the Siege of Syracuse in "Marcellus," Parallel Lives Tr. John Dryden)
- (diff | hist) . . Thomas Little Heath; 19:43 . . (+518) . . ELApro (→External links: (4) archive.org sources)
- (diff | hist) . . Thomas Little Heath; 19:24 . . (+179) . . ELApro (→External links: Linked ''A History of Greek Mathematics'' (1921) Vol. 2 @archive.org)
- (diff | hist) . . m Aristotle; 17:00 . . (+11) . . Ningauble (Reverted edit by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contributions) to last version by Omnipaedista)
- (diff | hist) . . Aristotle; 16:58 . . (-11) . . 126.96.36.199 (Tag: Visual edit)