Changes related to "George Villiers, 2nd Duke of Buckingham"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
4 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Seneca the Younger; 21:53 . . (+404) . . IOHANNVSVERVS (→Other Works: Quote added)
3 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Wikiquote:Stub; 08:29 . . (+207) . . IOHANNVSVERVS (Undo revision 1961286 by 220.127.116.11 (talk))
2 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . John Dryden; 11:44 . . (+713) . . DanielTom (→Quotes: Dryden's Translation of the Latter Part of the Third Book of Lucretius, 'Against the Fear of Death': "Nay, tho' our Atoms shou'd revolve by chance,/ And matter leape into the former dance...")
28 June 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Horace; 14:03 . . (+202) . . DanielTom (→Odes (c. 23 BC and 13 BC): Cf. Dryden's paraphrase: "Happy the man, and happy he alone, / He, who can call to day his own: / He who, secure within, can say, / To-morrow do thy worst, for I have lived to-day.")
- (diff | hist) . . m Horace; 13:48 . . (+1) . . DanielTom (→Odes (c. 23 BC and 13 BC))
- (diff | hist) . . Horace; 13:37 . . (+196) . . DanielTom (→Odes (c. 23 BC and 13 BC): "enjoy the present smiling hour")