Changes related to "Hannah and Her Sisters"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
24 July 2016
- (diff | hist) . . m Socrates; 18:35 . . (0) . . IOHANNVSVERVS (typo correct)
- (diff | hist) . . Sigmund Freud; 13:12 . . (0) . . 220.127.116.11 (→Quotes about Freud: Correcting the lyrics from Die Another Day. Instead of Analize, it is Analyze.)
23 July 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Socrates; 18:24 . . (+876) . . Peter1c (Socrates did not deal with vain notions: his aim was to provide us with matter and precepts which genuinely and intimately serve our lives. ** Michel de Montaigne →Quotes about Socrates)
- (diff | hist) . . m Friedrich Nietzsche; 00:56 . . (0) . . DanielTom (Undo revision 2150347 by 18.104.22.168 (talk) restore Kaufmann's translation)
22 July 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Friedrich Nietzsche; 22:41 . . (0) . . 22.214.171.124 (→The Gay Science (1882): Correcting punctuation to source)
19 July 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia; 17:34 . . (+1,332) . . DanielTom (→2012: Michael Savage gets it right about Wikipedia (not))