Changes related to "Harper Lee"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
19 February 2017
- (diff | hist) . . United States; 22:20 . . (+235) . . Illegitimate Barrister (→K: quote added)
- (diff | hist) . . m February 19; 00:14 . . (+4) . . Kalki
- (diff | hist) . . February 19; 00:08 . . (+110) . . Kalki (update — don’t have time to stick around here long, but might review a few things before leaving again...)
- (diff | hist) . . February 19; 00:01 . . (+288) . . Kalki (ranking shift on 1 — just arrived home a few minutes ago, and started up browser a few seconds ago.…)
15 February 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Guns; 16:32 . . (+74) . . 220.127.116.11 (Added link to external webpage with quotes about gun control) (Tag: Visual edit)
13 February 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Albert Einstein; 23:50 . . (+407) . . ELApro (→1950s: AsQIn "''Some strangeness in the proportion..": It appears dubious whether a field theory can account for the atomistic structure of matter and radiation as well as of quantum phenomena + minor sort/edits)
- (diff | hist) . . Albert Einstein; 22:52 . . (+404) . . ELApro (→1940s: "The Fundamentals of Theoretical Physics" AsQIn ''Out of My Later Years'': the theory of relativity & quantum theory..do not directly contradict each other; but they seem little adapted to fusion into one unified theory.)
- (diff | hist) . . Albert Einstein; 21:51 . . (+541) . . ELApro (→1920s: ''Über die spezielle und die allgemeine Relativitätstheorie'' Tr. ''Relativity: The Special and General Theory'' (1920): No fairer destiny..physical theory..point..the way to..more comprehensive theory, in which it lives on as a limiting case)
- (diff | hist) . . Albert Einstein; 21:27 . . (+297) . . ELApro (→1910s: AsQBy Holton, "The Advancement of Science": (1917) most beautiful fate of a physical theory..point the way to..a more inclusive theory..lives on as a limiting case)