Changes related to "Horses"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
23 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Religion; 13:31 . . (+478) . . Peter1c (Clifford Geertz's definition of religion)
- (diff | hist) . . Magic; 03:42 . . (+99) . . Markjoseph125 (→E: fixed link)
- (diff | hist) . . Magic; 03:40 . . (+554) . . Markjoseph125 (→D: added quote)
20 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Book of Job; 06:56 . . (-3) . . IOHANNVSVERVS (→Chapter 14: Remove improperly placed line number) (Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit)
18 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Wolves; 19:00 . . (+342) . . BD2412 (→Quotes: * ''Si fermano anche i lupi quando hanno afferrato la preda.'' ** Translation: Even the wolves cease their depredations, when they have secured all the prey.)
- (diff | hist) . . Time; 14:34 . . (+162) . . ELApro (→R: edited Russell, "The Retreat from Pythagoras"..more time)
- (diff | hist) . . Time; 13:57 . . (+707) . . ELApro (→R: Russell, "The Retreat from Pythagoras": Mathematics has ceased to seem..non-human..it consists of tautologies..to a mind of sufficient intellectual power..trivial..timelessness of mathematics=the pure mathematician is not talking about time)