Changes related to "Immanuel Kant"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
23 July 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Socrates; 18:24 . . (+876) . . Peter1c (Socrates did not deal with vain notions: his aim was to provide us with matter and precepts which genuinely and intimately serve our lives. ** Michel de Montaigne →Quotes about Socrates)
- (diff | hist) . . Morality; 02:03 . . (-687) . . Peter1c (Remove off-topic, non-notable quote from Linda & Morris Tannehill, add link, fix punctuation)
- (diff | hist) . . m Law; 01:22 . . (-4) . . Peter1c (Fix redlink)
- (diff | hist) . . Law; 01:21 . . (+376) . . Peter1c (Laws are best explained, interpreted, and applied by those whose interest and abilities lies in perverting, confounding, and eluding them. ** Jonathan Swift)
22 July 2016
20 July 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Albert Einstein; 01:55 . . (+14) . . DanielTom (Undo revision 2148860 by 22.214.171.124 (talk) even Homer nods)
- (diff | hist) . . Albert Einstein; 01:04 . . (0) . . 126.96.36.199 (→1890s: Fixed typo, présence means presence in French, not the present, as in between past or future. If that was the Einstein original, dock the man 1 point of I.Q.) (Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit)
19 July 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia; 17:34 . . (+1,332) . . DanielTom (→2012: Michael Savage gets it right about Wikipedia (not))
18 July 2016
- (diff | hist) . . m God; 19:02 . . (+4) . . BD2412 (→D: Link lawsuit., replaced: lawsuit → lawsuit using AWB)
- (diff | hist) . . m Robert A. Heinlein; 19:00 . . (+8) . . BD2412 (→''The Door Into Summer'' (1957): Link lawsuit., replaced: lawsuit → lawsuit using AWB)