Changes related to "Jacques Barzun"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
25 May 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Alfred North Whitehead; 15:15 . . (+400) . . ELApro (→Science and the Modern World (1925): as math withdrew increasingly into..abstract thought..corresponding growth of importance for analysis of concrete fact. The paradox..established..abstractions are the true weapons to control thought of fact)
24 May 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia; 16:42 . . (-19) . . Максим Підліснюк (Undo revision 2130384 by 18.104.22.168 (talk))
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia; 16:42 . . (+19) . . 22.214.171.124
- (diff | hist) . . m Nicolaus Copernicus; 16:25 . . (-1) . . DanielTom (→De revolutionibus orbium coelestium (1543))
- (diff | hist) . . Nicolaus Copernicus; 16:24 . . (+225) . . DanielTom (→Misattributed: "To know that we know what we know, and that we do not know what we do not know, that is true knowledge." The Economist and others attribute this to Copernicus, but it is actually from Thoreau's Walden (1854) ch. 1, quoting Confucius)
23 May 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Philosophy; 15:21 . . (+10) . . Peter1c (Add link to De remediis utriusque fortunae)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia; 12:55 . . (+37,355) . . HakanIST (Undo revision 2129768 by Bd911 (talk))
- (diff | hist) . . m Wikipedia; 12:54 . . (-37,355) . . Bd911 (Replaced content with "A better version of Wikiquote")