Changes related to "Judgment"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
7 July 2015
6 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Samuel Johnson; 15:58 . . (+397) . . Peterklevy (→The Rambler (1750–1752): Added "Avarice is generally the last passion of those lives of which the first part has been squandered in pleasure, and the second devoted to ambition.")
- (diff | hist) . . Horace; 01:29 . . (+351) . . Peterklevy (→Epistles (c. 20 BC and 14 BC): Added "To have a great man for an intimate friend seems pleasant to those who have never tried it; those who have, fear it.")
5 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Patrick Henry; 19:25 . . (+355) . . Kalki (restore information on the quote's clear lack authenticity — Undo revision 1967994 by 22.214.171.124 (talk))
- (diff | hist) . . Patrick Henry; 18:06 . . (-355) . . 126.96.36.199 (→Misattributed)
- (diff | hist) . . Time; 16:57 . . (+163) . . CensoredScribe (→A: Another Aristotle quote saying there aren't indivisible's in time or space.)
4 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Seneca the Younger; 21:53 . . (+404) . . IOHANNVSVERVS (→Other Works: Quote added)
3 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Law; 18:06 . . (+67) . . BD2412 (link Henry Brougham, 1st Baron Brougham and Vaux)
- (diff | hist) . . Time; 02:30 . . (+176) . . ELApro (→G: Gallegos, "Alligator": Monday could not have arrived on a worse day)