Changes related to "Man"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
6 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Plautus; 20:37 . . (+99) . . UDScott
- (diff | hist) . . Plautus; 20:33 . . (+265) . . Peterklevy (→Asinaria (The One With the Asses): Added "Fish and guests in three days are stale.")
- (diff | hist) . . John Webster; 10:34 . . (-3) . . 18.104.22.168 (→The White Devil (1612): Seeming error removed)
- (diff | hist) . . Horace; 01:29 . . (+351) . . Peterklevy (→Epistles (c. 20 BC and 14 BC): Added "To have a great man for an intimate friend seems pleasant to those who have never tried it; those who have, fear it.")
4 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Rudyard Kipling; 09:16 . . (+166) . . IOHANNVSVERVS (→Other works: Added quote, miniscule formatting)
3 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . m Edmund Spenser; 09:08 . . (+6) . . IOHANNVSVERVS (→Book II: Bolded quote)
- (diff | hist) . . Mankind; 02:39 . . (+510) . . ELApro (→Quotes: Gallegos, "Lid: A Desert Shanty Town": All people wanted was a place they called their own, a good job, and the ability to make life decisions with ample access to television)
2 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . John Dryden; 11:44 . . (+713) . . DanielTom (→Quotes: Dryden's Translation of the Latter Part of the Third Book of Lucretius, 'Against the Fear of Death': "Nay, tho' our Atoms shou'd revolve by chance,/ And matter leape into the former dance...")