Changes related to "Modesty"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
23 October 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Paul of Tarsus; 22:18 . . (+615) . . Peter1c (Paul wanted to be free to identify with people up and down the social ladder, and working with his hands was one way to identify with those considered by the upper echelon of society to be "less honorable" or "weak." Ben Witherington)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia; 21:36 . . (+466) . . JMK (Shafee)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia; 17:34 . . (+468) . . JMK (2001)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia; 15:57 . . (+680) . . JMK (Gebelhoff)
- (diff | hist) . . William Shakespeare; 14:16 . . (-491) . . Ningauble (→See also: Undo revision 2184707 by 188.8.131.52 (talk) – these are not articles pertaining to the subject)
22 October 2016
- (diff | hist) . . William Shakespeare; 18:18 . . (+491) . . 184.108.40.206 (→Quotes about Shakespeare)
- (diff | hist) . . Horace; 15:32 . . (+130) . . DanielTom (→Ars Poetica, or The Epistle to the Pisones (c. 18 BC): nec verbum verbo curabis reddere fidus interpres)
19 October 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Gratitude; 16:39 . . (+524) . . Hughh (Correct the attribution for part of a supposed Amiel quote)