Changes related to "Physics"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
25 November 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Science; 19:23 . . (+764) . . CensoredScribe (Michael Crichton.)
- (diff | hist) . . Plato; 14:39 . . (-84) . . Omnipaedista (exact citation needed)
24 November 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Jane Roberts; 22:11 . . (-109) . . 184.108.40.206 (wikipedia)
- (diff | hist) . . Albert Einstein; 14:41 . . (+1,030) . . ELApro (→Quotes about Einstein: Fox, Keck, ''Einstein A to Z'': From 1916 Einstein and de Sitter corresponded extensively; Einstein's reaction to de Sitter's model was strong and negative..the concept of "shape" without matter..was meaningless)
23 November 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Jane Roberts; 17:42 . . (-15) . . 220.127.116.11 (→External links)
- (diff | hist) . . Jane Roberts; 17:41 . . (+124) . . 18.104.22.168 (Addition of main Wikipedia entry regarding Jane Roberts' writings of the Seth Material.)
22 November 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Plato; 05:49 . . (+85) . . Ichthys58 (→Timaeus: add quote)
- (diff | hist) . . Albert Einstein; 05:18 . . (+1,690) . . ELApro (→Quotes about Einstein: Whitrow, "The Structure of the Universe": Following Seeliger impossible filling infinite space; not an island in infinite space from theorem of Boltzmann; neither infinite nor bounded=>non-Euclidean; separation of time/space)