Changes related to "Reason"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
28 May 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Truth; 19:49 . . (+1,197) . . ELApro (→H: Heisenberg, "Physics and Philosophy": concepts/words from interplay world/ourselves not sharply defined meaning/never know applicability limits Therefore, it will never be possible by pure reason to arrive at some absolute truth)
- (diff | hist) . . William Drummond of Logiealmond; 19:11 . . (-1) . . Ranger6342
- (diff | hist) . . Frances Wright; 18:53 . . (-4) . . Ranger6342
- (diff | hist) . . Science; 17:25 . . (+1,049) . . ELApro (→G-H: Heisenberg, "Physics and Philosophy": Natural science.. interplay ourselves/nature exposed as our questioning.. Descartes' separation world/I.. Einstein's misunderstanding due to Cartesian partition/problem of reality)
26 May 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Thomas Paine; 13:45 . . (-7) . . TomPaineToday (→Agrarian Justice (1795–1796))
25 May 2017
- (diff | hist) . . m The Merchant of Venice; 01:58 . . (+6) . . CaelumW
- (diff | hist) . . The Merchant of Venice; 01:54 . . (+2,776) . . CaelumW (Restored Act III quotes vandalized in 2013) (Tag: Visual edit: Switched)
24 May 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Richard Dawkins; 12:33 . . (+627) . . 18.104.22.168 (→Quotes about Dawkins: It was Leibniz who asked the famous question about why is there something rather than nothing)
23 May 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Seneca the Younger; 16:14 . . (+813) . . 2602:306:cc8c:96e0:f4e4:6f8:abda:227e (→Quotes: Put a few quotes in context, added one more.) (Tag: Visual edit)