Changes related to "Robert M. Pirsig"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
24 July 2016
- (diff | hist) . . m Socrates; 18:35 . . (0) . . IOHANNVSVERVS (typo correct)
- (diff | hist) . . Art; 18:32 . . (+169) . . Peter1c (Art ... can speak its own language only as long as the images are alive which refuse and refute the established order. ** Herbert Marcuse)
23 July 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Genius; 18:42 . . (+2) . . Peter1c (Replace image with more relevant image)
- (diff | hist) . . m Genius; 18:41 . . (-2) . . Peter1c (Add link)
- (diff | hist) . . Genius; 18:40 . . (-1,380) . . Peter1c (Remove quote from movie review lacking notability, relevance)
- (diff | hist) . . Genius; 18:39 . . (+343) . . Peter1c (Talent finds its models, methods, and ends, in society, exists for exhibition, and goes to the soul only for power to work. Genius is its own end, and draws its means and the style of its architecture from within. ** Ralph Waldo Emerson)
- (diff | hist) . . Socrates; 18:24 . . (+876) . . Peter1c (Socrates did not deal with vain notions: his aim was to provide us with matter and precepts which genuinely and intimately serve our lives. ** Michel de Montaigne →Quotes about Socrates)
- (diff | hist) . . Genius; 16:08 . . (+777) . . Peter1c (The daily life of a genius, his sleep, his digestion, he ecstasies, his nails, his colds, his blood, his life and death are essentially different from the rest of mankind. ** Salvador Dalí)