Changes related to "Science"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
17 April 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Albert Einstein; 19:30 . . (+817) . . Peter1c (→Why Socialism? (1949))
- (diff | hist) . . m Time; 01:29 . . (+1) . . Paine Ellsworth (→A: space)
15 April 2015
- (diff | hist) . . G. K. Chesterton; 17:07 . . (+1,011) . . ELApro (→Quotes about Chesterton: Cecil Chesterton, ''G. K. Chesterton, a Criticism'': He is a born story-teller, which is quite a different thing from being a born novelist)
14 April 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Lewis Mumford; 22:39 . . (+807) . . ELApro (→Quotes about Mumford: Molnar, ''The Decline of the Intellectual'': all they can propose is—another Utopia..denationalized governments, detheologized religions, and world-citizens turned policemen)
- (diff | hist) . . m Template:Wiktionary; 20:29 . . (-64) . . Tacsipacsi (add "metadata" class to prevent MediaViewer to show the image; remove interlanguage links, they are on Wikidata)
- (diff | hist) . . Neil Gaiman; 01:04 . . (+121) . . Kalki (add image, move a couple)