Changes related to "Socrates"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
23 October 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Paul of Tarsus; 22:18 . . (+615) . . Peter1c (Paul wanted to be free to identify with people up and down the social ladder, and working with his hands was one way to identify with those considered by the upper echelon of society to be "less honorable" or "weak." Ben Witherington)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia; 21:36 . . (+466) . . JMK (Shafee)
- (diff | hist) . . Bertrand Russell; 19:04 . . (-16) . . 22.214.171.124
- (diff | hist) . . A History of Western Philosophy; 18:53 . . (-5) . . 126.96.36.199
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia; 17:34 . . (+468) . . JMK (2001)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia; 15:57 . . (+680) . . JMK (Gebelhoff)
- (diff | hist) . . Time; 14:33 . . (+657) . . ELApro (→N: Newton, draft review of "Commercium epistolicum": time flowing or increasing by continual flux..I expose time by any quantity flowing uniformly and represent its fluxion by an unit)
22 October 2016
21 October 2016
- (diff | hist) . . m Søren Kierkegaard; 16:48 . . (-1) . . 11614soup (→Three Discourses at the Communion on Fridays (1848))
- (diff | hist) . . Søren Kierkegaard; 16:35 . . (+1,286) . . 11614soup (added a quote from Three Discourses At the Communion on Fridays)