Changes related to "Socrates"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
25 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Søren Kierkegaard; 22:13 . . (-11) . . Peter1c (Redundant citations might as well at least be spelled correctly)
- (diff | hist) . . Søren Kierkegaard; 22:08 . . (+319) . . Peter1c (How could one speak properly about love if you were forgotten, you God of love, source of all love in heaven and on earth; you who spared nothing but in love gave everything; you who are love, so that one who loves is what he is→Works of Love (1847))
- (diff | hist) . . Paul of Tarsus; 21:38 . . (+96) . . Peter1c (Add heading for 2 Cor, all links to main articles First Epistle to the Corinthians and Second Epistle to the Corinthians)
24 September 2016
23 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Galileo Galilei; 01:24 . . (0) . . 2601:43:100:237b:c21:ae18:fd79:f2fc (→Sidereus Nuncius (Venice, 1610))
22 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Plato; 17:26 . . (-68) . . DanielTom (Undo revision 2175848 by 220.127.116.11 (talk) unsourced quotes, spam)
- (diff | hist) . . Plato; 17:17 . . (+68) . . 18.104.22.168 (→External links)