Changes related to "Srinivasa Ramanujan"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
30 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Infinity; 01:06 . . (+256) . . ELApro (→S: Spinoza, in ''Ethics Geometrically Demonstrated", Prop. 16: must follow an infinite number of things in infinite ways)
- (diff | hist) . . Infinity; 00:28 . . (+691) . . ELApro (→S: Spinoza, "Tractatus de Intellectus Emendatione": We must first take care not to commit ourselves to a search, going back to infinity)
29 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . m Infinity; 18:42 . . (+8) . . ELApro (→L: minor sort/edit)
- (diff | hist) . . Infinity; 18:34 . . (+1,615) . . ELApro (→L: Leibniz, "Double Infinite chez Pascal et Monade" in "Textes inédits.." Tr. in Stewart, ''The Courtier and the Heritic'': In each monad..infinity of infinities infinitely replicated)
27 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . m Infinity; 23:27 . . (+15) . . ELApro (→A: minor edits)
- (diff | hist) . . Infinity; 23:01 . . (+568) . . ELApro (→D: Dreyer, "History of the planetary systems from Thales to Kepler": Anaximander's 1st principle=matter without any property except..being infinite..infinite series of worlds..generated/resolved back into the abstract mass)
- (diff | hist) . . Infinity; 22:32 . . (+497) . . ELApro (→S: Simplicius of Cilicia, commentary on Aristotle's "Physics" AsQBy Burnet: Anaximander, Leukippos, Demokritos, & Epicurus, assumed worlds came into being & passed away ad infinitum)
- (diff | hist) . . Infinity; 22:11 . . (+1,432) . . ELApro (→L: Leibniz (2) Reply to Nieuwentijt + "Théodicée," both on an infinity of possible worlds)