Changes related to "T. S. Eliot"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
6 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Samuel Johnson; 15:58 . . (+397) . . Peterklevy (→The Rambler (1750–1752): Added "Avarice is generally the last passion of those lives of which the first part has been squandered in pleasure, and the second devoted to ambition.")
- (diff | hist) . . m Suffering; 00:16 . . (+205) . . Mdd (Reverted edit by TranquilityIsBond (talk • contributions) to last version by DanielTom)
- (diff | hist) . . Suffering; 00:10 . . (-205) . . TranquilityIsBond (Undo revision 1968192 by DanielTom (talk))
- (diff | hist) . . m Suffering; 00:08 . . (+205) . . DanielTom (Undo revision 1968175 by TranquilityIsBond (talk))
5 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Suffering; 23:56 . . (-205) . . TranquilityIsBond (No references? I am Suffering then I am obligated to Undo revision 1967998 by CensoredScribe (talk))
- (diff | hist) . . Suffering; 18:45 . . (+205) . . CensoredScribe
- (diff | hist) . . Time; 16:57 . . (+163) . . CensoredScribe (→A: Another Aristotle quote saying there aren't indivisible's in time or space.)
3 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Joseph Conrad; 21:25 . . (-29) . . Miszatomic (→Quotes)
- (diff | hist) . . Time; 02:30 . . (+176) . . ELApro (→G: Gallegos, "Alligator": Monday could not have arrived on a worse day)